Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Daps

Nxgga you and your fukk buddy @blackestofpanthers been on this site for years talking about raping women and preying on teenage girls. And if you didn't outright say it yourself, you was defending ole boy when HE said it. Yall a couple of freaky ass nxggas. A couple of FANS.

You been on this site for 24 hours straight defending this man like he your husband. Thats what let's me know the two of yall is fukkin. I have NEVER seen @Another Man go as hard for a poster the way you been going hard for that rapist pedo.

Daps
this is why these boys in here are clownin your ass

it's not enough that you're always running to the mods telling, but now you're even on here threatening to run to the feds in real life smh

jesus christ man

And if you on here making threads about killing people you should be reported too :ufdup:

All yall terrorist nxggas should be banned from this site before you get the rest of us caught up in your mess and then we looking at the coli on the 6 o'clock news.

Daps
Whoa the feds?
For what?

:picard:

He already being investigated by the feds. I'm about to get on the road but search secret service and his name. He admitted them alphabet boys already been to see him cause he been on the coli threatening violence against politicians. Dude is graphic and violent. Brehs been telling him to calm down for years before he brings heat down on this site and he wouldn't stop and now he been added to a watch list.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
And if you on here making threads about killing people you should be reported too :ufdup:

All yall terrorist nxggas should be banned from this site before you get the rest of us caught up in your mess and then we looking at the coli on the 6 o'clock news.
man get the fukk outta here you just a little tattletell ass nikka and you probably been one all your life

if you this lame on a messageboard i can only imagine how lame you are in real life

Daps
man get the fukk outta here you just a little tattletell ass nikka and you probably been one all your life

if you this lame on a messageboard i can only imagine how lame you are in real life

Maybe if somebody would have "tattled" on one of them mass shooters when they were on message boards talking about their plans, lives could have been saved.

If it's lame to save lives then :manny:

Anyway I aint gotta say nothing. The feds already been to see him. He's on a watch list already

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Fake news.

I only talked about killing Pazzy, I don't even want to merk the nikka no more, id be cool just pushing that nikka down a long flight of stairs.

I already put @Gil Scott-Heroin in a luxury wooden box (hypothetically)

And I only want you deaded like twice a week now. We'll be cool in no time.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Supporting trump has its consequences. I knew it was over for him when he thought it was ok for Trump to be shytting in his depends while giving speeches at his KKK rallies.

Daps
Fake news.

I only talked about killing Pazzy, I don't even want to merk the nikka no more, id be cool just pushing that nikka down a long flight of stairs.

I already put @Gil Scott-Heroin in a luxury wooden box (hypothetically)

And I only want you deaded like twice a week now. We'll be cool in no time.

You was talking about murdering folks in Congress just last week :deadrose:

You an aight breh outside of the terrorist threats but you crazy, breh. Them boys watching and your phone is tapped :ufdup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You was talking about murdering folks in Congress just last week :deadrose:

You an aight breh outside of the terrorist threats but you crazy, breh. Them boys watching and your phone is tapped :ufdup:
That's the difference between me and you. When I say IF THE COUNTRY GOES FASCIST, I'm gonna be part of the team knocking fascists off, I MEAN THAT shyt.

You think I give a fukk if the feds are watching? nikka. I mean that shyt with every bone in my body.

The fukk they gonna do? Come tell me that I most bow down to a fascist agenda? fukk outta here. If they are smart they would be recruiting nikkas like me that's bout that shyt.

You can do your damage from a keyboard, I'll do my shyt actually getting rid of the oppressors.

Daps
That's the difference between me and you. When I say IF THE COUNTRY GOES FASCIST, I'm gonna be part of the team knocking fascists off, I MEAN THAT shyt.

You think I give a fukk if the feds are watching? nikka. I mean that shyt with every bone in my body.

The fukk they gonna do? Come tell me that I most bow down to a fascist agenda? fukk outta here. If they are smart they would be recruiting nikkas like me that's bout that shyt.

You can do your damage from a keyboard, I'll do my shyt actually getting rid of the oppressors.

And this is why you're on a watchlist :deadrose:

Yo, I'm at court for the recent lil charge I caught. The why the fukk did the Secret Service just question me about posts I made on here :what: . Literally asked me out the court room to the back to mentally evaluate me. I passed the evaluation and the dudes were cool as hell. Told me to just watch exactly "how" I say things, but the things I said were considered free speech and not a violation. Lmao. My nikka Dobbs wasn't lying when he said they contacted him about me smh. Wtf. Lol.

Daps
Take him and sad buddy to the guillotine

As long as you go too, ya damn rapist cheekbuster :mjtf:

Screenshot_20240529_004955_Chrome.jpg