Post your workout routine

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I was on the same routine for a good 2 yrs and made decent gains. I found some weaknesses in my gains though and wanted to change it up to address them. My changing shyt around has only been over the last few weeks. The shyt I'm doing now seems to be working though. I've been through 2 cycles of the routine I'm on now.

You just considered trying PHAT 8 days ago and have since implied you've gone through with it. However, reading over your log again and it seems that's not the case. You also didn't go through 2 cycles in that period.

I've said my piece, though. You'll ultimately do what you wanna do. :manny:

May the gains be with you...

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ctk, considering the fact that youre black and you've been lifting for years, your results are average.

youre stuck to this low volume shyt like its given you unbelievable gains

add some volume. try the shyt for 3-4 months. seriously, what do you have to lose?

:birdman:

everybody is telling you you dont have enough volume. pick a plan and stick with it....dont design it or modify yourself though cuz that last shyt you made was literally one of the worst routines ive ever seen in my life.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
ctk, considering the fact that youre black and you've been lifting for years, your results are average.

add some volume. try the shyt for 3-4 months. seriously, what do you have to lose?

everybody is telling you you dont have enough volume. pick a plan and stick with it....dont design it or modify yourself though cuz that last shyt you made was literally one of the worst routines ive ever seen in my life.

:lolbron:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

im gonna have to agree

ctk you have the base, you just need to try hypertrophy for once(and consider a short cut)

you getting complacent cause you married imo
262pla8.jpg