Post the most 90's thing

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah when I meet my moms brother he had it :ohhh:

When my parents use to pay the TV bill at the business I’d see it being advertised :ohhh:

I couldn’t wrap my head around being able to play games thru the cable company :ohhh:
It was a bit of an urban myth growing up finding people who actually had one, that and knowing a kid who had a neo geo

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
It was a bit of an urban myth growing up finding people who actually had one, that and knowing a kid who had a neo geo
Wanna know something crazy breh
My older cousin had a sega saturn , a house (in the hood ) and a ton of saturn games , no job :ohhh:

I use to think the Saturn was a urban myth too since no one carried it or knew about it and I only seen it at my cousins house :ohhh:

This was obviously before the internet and I was still a kid , that shyt BLEW my mind ,

Sega channel was GOAT too:mjcry:
From what I remember the load times were pretty quick , and they had a shyt ton of games :gucci:I was insanely overwhelmed by the library

I even remember hearing a breh at school talking about the Sega 32x and figured he was telling duck tales , then I went over and he had Knuckles Chaotix:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

I was a kid during the 90s and never knew sega had add on consoles or even the sega cd , I knew of the saturn but nobody not even the hardcore gamers I knew at the time knew of it :mjtf:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

snkusa001.jpg

snkusa018.jpg

snkusa003.jpg

e3_1996_playstation.jpg

e396-13.jpg

e396-16.jpg

e3_1996_3.jpg

e3_1996_2.jpg

e396-12.jpg

e396-06.jpg

GI-May96-E3.jpg

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I grew up wondering if sega CD had any games worth checking out, besides eco the dolphin? I always wanted one mainly to play Dracula and that wwf cage match game (yeah back then we bought alot of games just based on how cool they looked)

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I grew up wondering if sega CD had any games worth checking out, besides eco the dolphin? I always wanted one mainly to play Dracula and that wwf cage match game (yeah back then we bought alot of games just based on how cool they looked)
Breh they had a screenshots for the power rangers Sega CD game , and it was footage from the actual show :ohhh:

I thought you were able to play the game with graphics from the show :ohhh:

I figured the Sega Cd was powerful as fukk:ohhh:

Flash forward like 9 years later I cop it and it was super wack :mjcry: