Post The Best Examples Of Spiderman's @sshole Swag

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah see that stuff doesn't work for me. I'm not knocking you for liking it but it's just not my cup of tea when it comes to Spidey. And if I'm being real, anything would have a hard time competing with Spectacular spider-man for my money but I was open to it and tried watching but the tone just didn't work for me and I lamed out after a while because I just realized the show wasn't for me and not my steez:manny:
that poorly animated WB cartoon? :huhldup: i guess, breh

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
11832064719152-659x1024.jpg

Daps
Reppin
California
Seriously though how strong are them Weapon X nyggas? Wolverine included.

Spider-Man I imagine is just.....so much stronger.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that poorly animated WB cartoon? :huhldup: i guess, breh

Poorly animated? Are you serious breh? Not poorly at all not to mention it's written incredibly well with all of the main characters in it and the story lines are straight from the comics but with nice twists. The black suit three parter is incredibly dope. Check it out if you stayed away just because if the designs. Plus the head writer is the guy who created gargoyles

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yeah I watch Ultimate when I'm bored, but that shyt is wack compared to spectacular. Ultimate thinks everything is a fukking joke.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Poorly animated? Are you serious breh? Not poorly at all not to mention it's written incredibly well with all of the main characters in it and the story lines are straight from the comics but with nice twists. The black suit three parter is incredibly dope. Check it out if you stayed away just because if the designs. Plus the head writer is the guy who created gargoyles

loved this cartoon...even the movies don't get it right like this

that black spidey was :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I watch Ultimate when I'm bored, but that shyt is wack compared to spectacular. Ultimate thinks everything is a fukking joke.

Yeah I tried watching it and gave it a chance but it just didn't work for me. Spectacular on the other hand, I have the first season on dvd and the 2nd season on my hard drive. Pure Piff.