Daps
douchebag-spider-man_256352-640x.jpeg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it's one of the best cartoons i've seen :what:

had ultimate fury, avengers, doom, fantastic four, some of the x-men, blade, and a bunch of other characters.

Breh, are you basing its dopeness off of who's in it or something else? Because yeah it has the cameos and the characters but I don't think its a good spider man show on any level aside from action. Spider man in a team is a no. Spider-Man with a motorcycle is a no. Showing little to no emotional depth is also a no. Every spider man cartoon besides spider man and his amazing friends have taken the material at least mostly seriously and been a good interpretation of the character and a good translation but this one plays everything for laughs at every second and it's not even dope humor, its obvious stuff. Joe Quesada said they wanted to make a spider man cartoon for kids and they did. It's cool though, I know it's not for me so I don't fukk with it but gimme spectacular spider man or spider man any day of the week

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, are you basing its dopeness off of who's in it or something else? Because yeah it has the cameos and the characters but I don't think its a good spider man show on any level aside from action. Spider man in a team is a no. Spider-Man with a motorcycle is a no. Showing little to no emotional depth is also a no. Every spider man cartoon besides spider man and his amazing friends have taken the material at least mostly seriously and been a good interpretation of the character and a good translation but this one plays everything for laughs at every second and it's not even dope humor, its obvious stuff. Joe Quesada said they wanted to make a spider man cartoon for kids and they did. It's cool though, I know it's not for me so I don't fukk with it but gimme spectacular spider man or spider man any day of the week

i enjoyed the storylines, i enjoyed the constant 4th wall breaking, and i especially enjoyed the cameos. paints us a decent picture of how good some of these avengers movies could be if they owned the spiderman franchise.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i enjoyed the storylines, i enjoyed the constant 4th wall breaking, and i especially enjoyed the cameos. paints us a decent picture of how good some of these avengers movies could be if they owned the spiderman franchise.

Yeah see that stuff doesn't work for me. I'm not knocking you for liking it but it's just not my cup of tea when it comes to Spidey. And if I'm being real, anything would have a hard time competing with Spectacular spider-man for my money but I was open to it and tried watching but the tone just didn't work for me and I lamed out after a while because I just realized the show wasn't for me and not my steez:manny: