Post something that has aged TERRIBLY

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ludacris-Album-image.jpg

Any Luda album.
I don't understand how anyone would think Battle of the Sexes sounded like a good title.
The album cover looks like an MTV show

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Grown men in their 30s and 40s, arguing profusely about which of their favorite rapper is better than someone else's, like it's 2003.

"50's catalogue kills everything Ja has ever put out" - 44 year old father of 3:francis:

"Hov has better beat selection than Nas, always has" - 48 year old, divorced man :beli:

Arrested development is real.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yo.

This thread had a spark when it started..

This thread used to be the shyt when I was a couple days ago. Now that I look at it as a couple days later I can smell the garbage smell.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
The majority of shows from the 90s. Watching old clips from that era gives me secondhand embarrassment. The acting is trash, the plot lines are garbage and it's all super slapstick *pause for laughter* "comedy". I loved every minute of it during that time but it's aged like milk left out in the desert sun.

Now it could be argued that, that stuff was made for people specifically living in that era but then again so was The Jefferson's and I can still laugh at that and not feel like I need to exit the room.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
blueprint 2 is pretty much unlistenable to me

kingdom come aged like milk

Blueprint 2 should've been a single cd instead of a double cd, usually double cds have too much filler, like BP2

I still like some tracks off Kingdom Come like Dig a Hole and Trouble tho