Post something that has aged TERRIBLY

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As a bonus I should throw this bullshyt out there too. Besides a cpl tracks :scust:

Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin%27.JPG

What a goofy nikka. 50 was just selling out arenas in 2023 for this album alone. That album is classic 20 years later. Suck a dikk.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
For men or for women?🤔 they will pry my skinny jeans from my cold, dead hands. I put them bytches on, throw some heels on, the ass is on it’s shelf and perked up, and ready to strut! Can’t tell me shyt!
We were talking about skinny jeans on men. Why wouldn't we wanna see a nice big booty girl in sum jeans:russ:

Most of the fashion that women wear today, including the lashes and bacteria infection nails. It’s really the shyttiest time in fashion for women nowadays.
@Coco Loco

Do u agree with this?

Daps
Ok let's post sum bullshyt that has aged like milk. Stuff where when we go back and experience it again we're like "man wtf is this shyt:scusthov:" It can be anything. TV/Movies/Music/Games/Sports moments/Pop Culture moments/etc

I'll start

Beast Wars - Man I loved this show when I was a kid!!! It was so much fun seeing them transform and watching the CGI becuz it was new at the time. Looking at it now tho....omg I can't even look at it without wincing. God Dayum it looks bad:huhldup:

Nxgga you a whole fool. During the pandemic, I watched Beast Wars, the entire series and it was actually way too mature for children. The show is incredible, and holds up extremely well. It was a saga, and it's better to me than any of the Michael Bay Transformers movies.

Negged.