john-walsh-americas-most-wanted_ywma1j.jpeg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:sitdown:

Bonus video

I used to want this game as a kid but never got it. Those board games back in the day were the shyt. Even monopoly because I remember they had the regular board which everyone had and then they had the special special hundred dollar one which actually cost 100, 200 dollars or something like that with the gold and platnium pieces, gold board and all that. Those toy brochures and commercials used to drive me crazy seeing that shyt. Nevermind video games, in the early 90s, those home consoles were unaffordable. 500 dollars for a Sega genesis or a Nintendo or a super nes.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Used to love going to my childhood friends house just to see this shyt. He had a super nes

candy-cigarettes-candystore-alt2-470x470.jpg

I remember some kids in my kindergarten class who used to bully me around actually messing with this shyt. Candy cigarettes. It was for the cool kids. :to: I wanted the one with the blue rock candy

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Used to love going to my childhood friends house just to see this shyt. He had a super nes

candy-cigarettes-candystore-alt2-470x470.jpg

I remember some kids in my kindergarten class who used to bully me around actually messing with this shyt. Candy cigarettes. It was for the cool kids. :to: I wanted the one with the blue rock candy

the wintergreen flavor :wow: