Daps
WarmheartedFriendlyAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lonnie Johnson made my summers:salute:

Man..... you dont know how jealous I was of all the kids that had the official super soakers. I remember them having the huge huge joints with the three big containers where folks would straight wet up all of us with the little bootleg 99 cent, woolworth store water pistols that would basically run out of water with one trigger squeeze. Those water fights were a straight up mismatch. Used to hate going passing by the water gun section at toys r us.

Surprised nobody posted this yet

v253e4x2z3v23454u2r5u2w284k4r2h4v5f4042354v2r294x2u2.jpg

Lego was the shyt back then. My brother and me had a couple of them like the pirate ship one. I used to want the ice system and the monorail one which would actually be electric powered. :banderas: never got it though. The big Lego set ones used to run for like 50 and up. My parents especially my mom did the best they could to buy us whatever toys to have fun with especially my nagging ass. I used to drive my parents crazy for whatever toy came out. I used to bug them nonstop.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Man..... you dont know how jealous I was of all the kids that had the official super soakers. I remember them having the huge huge joints with the three big containers where folks would straight wet up all of us with the little bootleg 99 cent, woolworth store water pistols that would basically run out of water with one trigger squeeze. Those water fights were a straight up mismatch.
Nobody was fukking with the kid who had the one with the backpack. :wow:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Lego was the shyt back then. My brother and me had a couple of them like the pirate ship one. I used to want the ice system and the monorail one which would actually be electric powered.
LEGO....:ahh:the GOAT toy. I'm on that AFOL life to this day. I was all about space sets back in the day.

6981-1.jpg

:banderas:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
MTV's Real World with Puck and Pedro being the first time (well second, Magic) I heard about a disease called AIDS/HIV

MTV Real World with David "raping" Tammy...David was in Half Baked and Tammy became...well, the Tammy we know who married that basketball player and got on BB Wives

I lived in Anderson, SC for 10 years like 89-98, we actually played outside and put the soda cans on the bike wheels so we had "motorbikes"
built forts and swam in creeks :yeshrug: cats now-a-days play video games and social media

When McDonalds used to fry the fries in burger grease....