xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
11-cereals-all-90s-kids-love_02.jpg

11-cereals-all-90s-kids-love_06.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
this took place in my home country when i was a boy. one time i was out on my grandparents property and it had started to rain. i was moving through the woods back home and i sat under a tree to wait out the rain as it was storming. this was after i'd accidentally sterilized myself from fukkin with radioactive waste, but i noticed someone was whistling and i couldn't find where it was. finally i looked up, and there on a branch was a little man about 3-4 feet tall. he was of korean descent, and dressed like a garden gnome. There was a 'hole' behind him in the tree and he backed into it, beckoning me to follow him and when i shook my head, he pulled out a Baby Ruth bar, which I have always hated. the thunder clapped and i took off running, not stopping until i got back home. only my grandpa was in the front room and i told him i seen a little person in the cedar tree, then he looked at me with a shook look and said that there hasn't been a cedar tree in them woods for over 50 years. sure enough, i went back there the next day and there was only pines. so that was over two decades ago.