Daps
Screen-Shot-2017-06-01-at-11.37.25-AM2.png

:ohlawd:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I remember being over my cousins' house in the PJs at like 11 or 12 years old and their neighbors had a few girls around my age there. So I'm just outside playing or whatever and one of the girls comes out and sits on the steps and starts

spreading her p*ssy lips outta nowhere.

So, I'm awestuck and so goddamn stupid at that age that I'm not seeing that I probably coulda slammed ass with the shorty. After a few minutes of inactivity on my end she gets up and goes back inside, probably thinking I'm a monumental bytch, but in truth, I just wasn't raised like that (case in point, my mom used to make us cover our eyes anytime a sex scene comes on in a movie :russ:). Smh. Ultimately, I didn't end up getting any yams until years later. :wow:

Be a nerds, brehs.:mjgrin:

Lookin back at it now my childhood was pretty funny albeit annoying.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I remember being over my cousins' house in the PJs at like 11 or 12 years old and their neighbors had a few girls around my age there. So I'm just outside playing or whatever and one of the girls comes out and sits on the steps and starts

spreading her p*ssy lips outta nowhere.

So, I'm awestuck and so goddamn stupid at that age that I'm not seeing that I probably coulda slammed ass with the shorty. After a few minutes of inactivity on my end she gets up and goes back inside, probably thinking I'm a monumental bytch, but in truth, I just wasn't raised like that (case in point, my mom used to make us cover our eyes anytime a sex scene comes on in a movie :russ:). Smh. Ultimately, I didn't end up getting any yams until years later. :wow:

Be a nerds, brehs.:mjgrin:

Lookin back at it now my childhood was pretty funny albeit annoying.
Sheesh. Don’t even wanna know what the poor girl’s childhood was like.