Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oa3ez3DzyL1t95h1uo1_400.gif

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
When i six i had a nightmare.
I was running from my mom in the house
Being chased, the house was like a eerie blue glow, almost like what would see at the crack of dawn

I ran and crawled under my bed on my belly and flipped on my back, when i turned and faced the ceiling, the mattress was gone and my mom was looking down at me, dark expression and her eyes were gone. Just, like dark sockets

Then i woke up

TaxCollector13459

Daps
I was about 9 or 10 and I stayed up watching The Exorcist and other scary; demonic movies . Keep in mind, it was NOT Halloween and I was being sneaky because my mother always said never watch evil movies because evil spirits come in your home and will attack you.

I slept on the couch by accident with the tv on around 12 midnight (this was when Cox had the original cable box with the red bold #s so you can see the time)

I heard a heavy male grunt. No bull shyt, this heavy hand slap slapped this ish out of me and I got up like this

DTFY20.gif

Nobody was in the living room but me. My mother was in her room, sleep and my sister was out of town. The main door was locked and nobody was in the living room but me. If you are Gullah descent, pouring salt around the house will get the evil spirits out & thats exactly what I did!

Ever since then, I will NOT watch any scary movies in my home. I'll watch Tales From Tha Hood and Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood but thats it
Today, I sleep with my bible open just in case...

Bruh. Same shyt happened to me when i was 10. I dont remember what me and my mom were watching but she was on one couch and i was on the other and i was sleep on my back and i felt a smack. Shyt woke me up and i opened my eyes looked at the other couch and my mom was passed out sleep, like facing away from me, snoring

TaxCollector13459

Daps
I just kept looking back like wut the fukk and then the door opens and i see someone coming so i yell and my younger cousin jumps in and the ignition starts and we are going at full fukking speed. Yo i was freaking out but it seemed to work and we got good distance between us and the other car but we had a long way to go. we make a sharp turn and the other car is out of sigh so my cousi drives us off the road into like a kinda bushy area and turns off the car and says "ok both of u shut the fukk up, dont even breath". The other car passes us and drives for a while and then stops. They realized wut we did. I heard two doors open and close so at least two guys were looking. My heart was pounding like crazy. They had flashlights and were slowly moving in our direction but not directly in our line of sight.

Always keep the toolie in hindsight eh?

TaxCollector13459

Daps
hell nah
Kinda like sayin "bloody mary" 5 times in front of a mirror. Like you know theres most likely nothing thats gonna happen, but IF it does :merchant:
No need to risk that

Real talk, take me back to what Terrence Howard said in 4 bros

Keep knocking on the devil door and sooner or later somebody goin answer you