Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oihkz8Kcx61r8vrhxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oihkz8Kcx61r8vrhxo2_500.jpg

Penguin eggs are an important part of many Antarctic diets, being that they keep for up to a year in the natural refrigeration. They are different from hen’s eggs in that the ‘white’ never sets, even when boiled, and the yolk in some species is a bright orange or red

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ohkwuvWAux1tlljfxo1_400.jpg

Alien hand syndrome (AHS) is an extremely rare neurological disorder which causes hand movements with the afflicted person having no control over the movements. Sometimes, the afflicted person needs to use their other hand to restrain the alien hand, particularly if it is causing harm. In most cases, the afflicted person has had some kind of brain condition. Many describe is as the hand having a mind of it’s own.

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
In the 70's before i was born, my mom went exploring tombs in egypt.. one of which had some kind of fire curse, as she tells me the story. Within a year of being back home, somehow when she was cooking her arm caught fire, and she was burned so badly that she needed to have skin from her leg graphed to her arm. :merchant:.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
The spookiest thing that's ever happened to me happened last year. I was getting ready for work and it was early, maybe about 6 AM I was the only one awake. I was in the living room and I heard a loud sigh right next to my ear :merchant: I turned around so fast to see who it was but I was the only one standing there.

At first I thought one of my siblings was playing a prank on me so I walked around to catch them out lol but didn't see anyone. I went upstairs and they were all fast asleep. I was legit shook :sadbron: I still get scared when I go into that room :damn:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The spookiest thing that's ever happened to me happened last year. I was getting ready for work and it was early, maybe about 6 AM I was the only one awake. I was in the living room and I heard a loud sigh right next to my ear :merchant: I turned around so fast to see who it was but I was the only one standing there.

At first I thought one of my siblings was playing a prank on me so I walked around to catch them out lol but didn't see anyone. I went upstairs and they were all fast asleep. I was legit shook :sadbron: I still get scared when I go into that room :damn:
look behind you...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:ehh: We already had an old thread devoted to this shyt, but I'd provide in here as well.

I remember a really fukked up ass story that went with this vid that complimented it; It was about an Alternate Reality in which America lost the war to the Japanese or whatever and everyone was....'urged' to initiate the final contingency.:sadcam: Ain't no jumpscare and if you ain't got an imagination you prolly won't think it's scary...but imagine yourself in that situation for a moment? What would you do?:mjcry:

There was a hunter in the woods, who, after a long day hunting,:mjcry: was in the middle of an immense forest. It was getting dark, and having lost his bearings, he decided to head in one direction until he was clear of the increasingly oppressive foliage. After what seemed like hours, he came across a cabin in a small clearing:wow:. Realizing how dark it had grown, he decided to see if he could stay there for the night. He approached, and found the door ajar:picard:. Nobody was inside. The hunter flopped down on the single bed, deciding to explain himself to the owner in the morning.:troll:

As he looked around the inside of the cabin, he was surprised to see the walls adorned by several portraits:lupe:, all painted in incredible detail. Without exception, they appeared to be staring down at him:AU_Flexing:, their features twisted into looks of hatred and malice:AU_Snoop:.:AU_KB::dahell::demonic: Staring back, he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Making a concerted effort to ignore the many hateful faces, he turned to face the wal:whoa:l, and exhausted, he fell into a restless sleep.:deadmanny:

The next morning, the hunter awoke—he turned, blinking in unexpected sunlight. Looking up, he discovered that the cabin had no portraits, only windows.
ncmk2r.gif

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
got me about to hop on the keys to purify the air:lupe:

go in peace spirits you have no business here...:lawd: