Daps
1311670578shawty_lo_hairstyle2.jpg
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I love black men who let their hair grow out :noah:
I bet you been :eat: then these past couple years with all these hightops, nappy afros . I goto the barbershop and most of the cats in there growing they shyt out,don't see too many cats rocking them cesars anymore.

Styles like that are why dreads and the nappy fro are so trendy now. It doesn't last and I hardly see men keep it for more than a few months.
Nah I fade my sides,back...hate how it flattens and shyt when I sleep.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Havent had a haircut since october 2014 and been twisted up since march:blessed:

My dreads would be 4 1/2 yrs old if I didnt cut em off before. Missed out on p*ssy prob

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Havent had a haircut since october 2014 and been twisted up since march:blessed:

My dreads would be 4 1/2 yrs old if I didnt cut em off before. Missed out on p*ssy prob
I rocked a nas fade all throught my time in the military....got out and grew a hightop which I still got...wanted to get that Isiah rashad but I went to a loctitian and she twisted my shyt up with too much gel I think..I want my jawns to grow upwards.

I gave up after that and doing a freeform hightop I guess right now...though it's gonna take long ass fukk to see any progress :mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Got the freshest cut of my life today. Don't know what ole boy gave me. Asked for a mid fade with 1.5 on the top and a curved part on the left. Dude looks at me like :lupe:"what's that".

At this point I thought I was screwed. Was sitting there like:mjcry:. But dude told me not to worry and he'd hook me up. Hit me with a mean shadow fade and the cleanest part I've ever had. As soon as he pulled out the old school razor for my line up I knew he was doing work. Dude turned out to be the owner of the shop and I had no clue