Post pic of actor that automatically makes movie trash when you see their presence

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dwayne_Johnson_2%2C_2013.jpg

Reposted for greater emphasis

Dwayne_Johnson_2%2C_2013.jpg

The Rock takes the cake and is the undisputed champ king of trash..
Dudes so greedy he'll sign any check :mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
chris-hemsworth-poses-during-a-photo-call-for-thor-ragnarok-on-october-15-2017-in-sydney-australia-photo-by-mark-metcalfe_getty-images-for-disney-square.jpg

Outside of his Thor appearances.

This dude should have been the next generational action star instead he's always playing some emasculated idiot in these feminist flicks.
Oh hell nah. Nope. gone too far. He is the absolute last person that needs to be in a thread like this. Thor is the only reason I even watched avengers and marvel movies. Between his looks, his humor, his swag and how he be the only one ready to go to war and fight nfg?

You’ve lost your mind breh (and I’m not just saying this because he’s pretty much my only celeb crush atm although captain America is pretty close) but look he’s not a bad actor. I can’t believe you chose to post him out of the many actors that are much worse.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Speaking of Clooney.. the first time I watched The American I thought it was boring
Started watching it again last night and it's pretty dope
:ehh:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She can’t act but come on now—she’s nice to look at, so the movie isn’t ruined.

She used to be till she kept fukking with her hair...

Watch The Intruder, A Boy A Girl And A Dream, and Waist Deep. Me and my girl always going in on how she completely destroys a movie lol