Post How You Picture Your Ideal Wife To Look

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I'd catch a body to sniff Kenya Moore's a$$hole

real shyt
I'd eat it from the back and join eatabootygang at the same damn time after she worked out. I gives no fukks.:ahh:

The best shyt is how I know once a nikka breaks thru that bougie tough girl exterior she's prime wife material. She will follow a nikka to the ends of the earth in exchange for loyalty.:ohlawd:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
tumblr_lyy6hrSvLz1r0vgv0.png
tumblr_n0pchtSDH01sm1ieho1_250.jpg
attachment.php

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Most these woman are mulattos/latina :camby:, stop playing.

The men of the community set the beauty standards for the woman. The majority of black woman are not mulattos, they do not have blue eyes and mulatto hair. AA have strong hand in destroying Black woman self esteem. That's why I called it out when you bytch ass nikkas made a carribean "appreaciation" thread and started posting all the indian coolie woman. I figured that would happen because you don't even big up black american woman who basically look like black carribean woman anyway. I mean, at least pretend to have some pride in your people and post some black chicks even if you find the mulattos better, not a drop of pride in you ******s :mjlol:

That anger :wow:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
That anger :wow:
:mjlol::sas1:And I be trying to show the dark chocolate chix love preemptively before I p0ast my pic (cuz I know they think I'm some ashy thug) but they just be on some stank ass shyt, then wanna sit here and be mad cuz some Carlton ass ngaz be in love wit coolies.

:skip:I'm a light skinneded nikka myself, fukk I look like with ANOTHER light skinneded chick. We walking round lookin like brother and sister.:snoop:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
lots of lightskin/mixed bytches in this thread :jrdnsas1::olymjrdn:

so?

breh, first woman i was ever attracted to was my mixed 3rd grade math teacher from toronto who had the curly hair....

shyt was a sexual awakening...there was nothing i could do.....I like what I like :mjcry:

its bad ones of all colors though...

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I was joking breh.....:damn:I've actually never even seen a Harry Potter movie.

But if you thought I was serious then....:salute: I would have deserved a neg for that if sincere....:manny:

My bad breh, they got ever corner of the media locked down, except the Coli ...I don't want to see that shyt unless I'm forced to.:obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the time you posted this I counted 17 of 24 women being black to make sure I didn't miss something. How the thread turns out later on is another thing but there didn't seem to be a base for you to stand on for making that comment. I saw black women of all shades being posted. Theres threads where that shyt goes down, sure but that hadn't happened in this one when you posted it. Let c00ns expose themselves, don't look bitter trying too hard to do it for them. That shyt all comes out in the wash.
:duck:

and remember threads like this when nikkas try to blame white supremacy for adapting their one drop rule