Post How You Picture Your Ideal Wife To Look

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presuming most of these post are by black men...

90% of your ideal wives are not black :russ:

Then complain about bedwenches. :mjlol:

:wtf:

The majority are black

Unless you think you gotta look like this to be black

xbn0gp.jpg

BTW I would wife her :takedat:

Daps
Presuming most of these post are by black men...

90% of your ideal wives are not black :russ:

Then complain about bedwenches. :mjlol:

I don't complain about bedwenches. I like what I like, black, white, Asian, whatever. Pretty face and I'm all in. Face > big booty.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most these woman are mulattos/latina :camby:, stop playing.

The men of the community set the beauty standards for the woman. The majority of black woman are not mulattos, they do not have blue eyes and mulatto hair. AA have strong hand in destroying Black woman self esteem. That's why I called it out when you bytch ass nikkas made a carribean "appreaciation" thread and started posting all the indian coolie woman. I figured that would happen because you don't even big up black american woman who basically look like black carribean woman anyway. I mean, at least pretend to have some pride in your people and post some black chicks even if you find the mulattos better, not a drop of pride in you ******s :mjlol:

I think all races of women are attractive.

I don't differentiate between "mulattos" and full blacks.

In fact, I know some biracial people that are darker skinned than full blacks. I could kinda see your point if the MAJORITY of women posted were white and Latino, but they're not so you can miss me with that divisive bullshyt cuz at the end of the day...

Complexion... it don't mean a thing. :blessed: