THIS is a Diddy Bop :russ:

tumblr_m3mtfz6P761rp3ke7o1_250.gif

diddy-bop-o.gif

:lolbron: he was warming up!

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

Sorry about your separation, but how do you get into the game breh? :to:

I'm a healthcare professional, so I applied to teach at a community college that offers associate degrees in health care administration

I got lucky with an interview, and got the position

Create a CV instead of a resume. When you apply for teaching positions, they want to know more about your educational background, research/papers you've been involved with, and any relevant work experience.

It's good to also get 2 academic references that show confidence in your ability to teach.

Practice giving lectures and speaking in front of people cause the typical interview will consist of you living a lecture in front of the chairman of the department and fellow professors.

Start with a community college. However, if you're a PhD candidate, you will be required to teach, and that's another way to do it.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This September ... I'm out the 30 club and entering the 40...
Life's good, i look young, feel good... Good career, wife, children (12, 10 & 6 months), 4 houses ....
Born a day before Nas and just like the GOAT .... Life is Good

Sounds like the life...I understand why you only have 39 posts :obama:

Me: 32, basically the opposite, no career, no commitment, hardly any direction, kind of on my way to :flabbynsick::huhldup::snoop:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
going on 32.. 5 pound away from a six pack... so hard to lose :to:

wife/house/car/baby/career

making more money every year :salute:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sounds like the life...I understand why you only have 39 posts :obama:

Me: 32, basically the opposite, no career, no commitment, hardly any direction, kind of on my way to :flabbynsick::huhldup::snoop:

another reason for the low post count ... I look at this site while at work, but i really can't relate to most of the threads and/or responses.. I usually just lurk and read. I was forced to join when I couldn't get the link to Mic Tyson unless you were a member and then the rules changed and I had to increase to my post count to 30 to get links ...

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
another reason for the low post count ... I look at this site while at work, but i really can't relate to most of the threads and/or responses.. I usually just lurk and read. I was forced to join when I couldn't get the link to Mic Tyson unless you were a member and then the rules changed and I had to increase to my post count to 30 to get links ...

I understand what you're saying, a lot of threads and posts have me like :mindblown::what::snoop:but at the same time we could precisely use some diversity in points of views/interests and so on...not saying anyone should spend the day on the-coli like me tho :whoa:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
so you saying it does?

the whole point of life is to continue ya legacy

lol you nikkas losing

:heh:

And how many bum nikkas have kids, what kind of legacy are they passing on. Children are not the end all, be all of a persons life. I thought the same way as you when I was married at 23. Thank god I didnt have a kid then :whew: I might have one if and when I'm damn ready

George Clooney doesn't have kids, you telling me he's losing ?