Post here if you're over 30

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm over 30 but I'm in my prime, I don't know about the rest of yall. I got whole lotta miles left on this ride. :piss:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
31, still fly, no kids, nice Audi (almost paid for) and still smashing girls born in the early 1990s. :win:

Good shiit. Class of 2000 reize up!!

I turn Treigh Uno in a matter of weeks (May 3, ya turds). But man… I just feel so damn alive.

Ain’t copping cribs, getting multiple degrees or talmboutl adult finance stuff like you guys here, but mentally, spiritually, personality – I feel like a million bucks. I know I should be worried about more mature themes, but I’m ignorant as hell and live a ratchet lifestyle (so you gotta give me props on just being alive in these skreets and doing good for my momma).

*in percy miller voice*

“mama RAISED MEH!!!”

You know your life is all shamble-esque/ratchette when your biggest achievementes happened on :hamster:

*sighs*

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
But the diddy bop is sincere.:youngsabo:
That ain't a diddy bop....

THIS is a Diddy Bop :russ:

tumblr_m3mtfz6P761rp3ke7o1_250.gif

diddy-bop-o.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This September ... I'm out the 30 club and entering the 40...
Life's good, i look young, feel good... Good career, wife, children (12, 10 & 6 months), 4 houses ....
Born a day before Nas and just like the GOAT .... Life is Good

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:win:

I love all y'all from my generation, we been thru a lot together :to:

we were kids in tha 80s lookin up to them older cats - siblings and cousins, back when gender roles still applied and boys wanted to be men and not :wrist:

playing outside dirt bikes, BMXs, remote control cars, pullin clothes off Barbies :lolbron:

back when people still went to roller coaster and water parks in tha summer, people weren't anti-social in public

man it's too much shyt to name, thank God we ain't have smart phones and Facebook back then with our eyes glued to a screen :scusthov: made for so many more memories....

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I missed the days when i talk back to my mom and she would grab anything in arms length rather a frying pan or a branch and beat my azz..

U can't do that today to your kids, u be in jail just trying to keep your kid on the right path...

Times have changed from the 90's to now and that's not even that long