Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Stealing 2pac's "Me and my Girlfriend" when Pac hated his ass and was airing him out left and right when he was alive.

Then on top of that, he steals everything(chorus, beat, etc) except the best part of the song. The concept.
:comeon:

970712FLABBYHOV.png

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I seen him whatever he's on and you can tell he's totally fake, not being real.

Jay-Z signed Will Smith's daughter after she dropped a hit song "Whip My Hair" and hung out with Will Smith

Look at that handshake.....this is telling you pretty much. Will Smith just was giving a manly
handshake while Jay-Z didn't....Jay-Z just gave him a limp fish handshake like he's a b!tch while he's looking at Will's eyes like he's a groupie.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
haha I'm actually more of a Nas fan and think both artists are legends. More than anything, I'm just making an observation about how fickle and superficial the mainstream music fans are. In fact, let me help out:

ap_occupy_wall_street_dm_120917_wg.jpg

jayz-disses-occupy-movement_0.jpg

:russ: Dude has been a spokesman for ruthless, excessive capitalism his whole career and he tries to attach himself to and eat off Occupy Wallstreet.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol between this thread and the gif of Nas giving Jay the diamond cutter that stickied in the booth, things aren't looking good for the Jay stans right now. :russ:

Come on Jay stans, surely you guys have something up your sleeve :whew: