Unfinished-Business.jpg

Unfinished_BusinessJay-Z%26R.Kelly.jpg

:ohhh:

Ghostdog36

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making a "Rehab" Remix And Having Amy Winehouse in a 06/07 MTV interview in Toronto pretty much heavily hint/admit he never got her permission to make a "remix". But it was "whatever".....even though she didn't say you could tell she was annoyed..... Besides being a leech......how the hell besides remixing the worse song on the album.........you remix a song about a person's addictions/troubles to make the typical Jay-Z verse with aristocratic lines that have nothing to do with the song........ :wtf:

^Sorry if that one was too long ViktorVonDoom.........Camel just annoys the hell out of me

:whew:

If Jay was alive in 1967 he would have remixed Jimi's "Purple Haze"

To add some others:

Started jacking Kanye's dress style, Biggie's leftover rhymes, and Biggie's "UHHH!!'s

He shoulda done a remix to "me and mr.jones" he knows all about the hurt mr.jones put him through:lolbron:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Every time I seen him whatever he's on and you can tell he's totally fake, not being real.

Jay-Z signed Will Smith's daughter after she dropped a hit song "Whip My Hair" and hung out with Will Smith

Look at that handshake.....this is telling you pretty much. Will Smith just was giving a manly
handshake while Jay-Z didn't....Jay-Z just gave him a limp fish handshake like he's a b!tch while he's looking at Will's eyes like he's a groupie.

Will doesn't deem jay worthy enough to even look in the eye :wow2:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Someone may have already posted but jumping on the hot Kendrick Lamarr track of bytch don't kill my vibe and going with whoever is hot. He jumped on Lupe early too but not since.

lol...yeah, I remember he said Lupe was going to change hip-hop, then he hopped on a track a with him. I guess he figured he was wrong now. I'm sure Future already has voicemails.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Didn't Jay-Z try to get MGMT on Blueprint 3...probably just because they were hot at the time.

They took the track & went too crazy with it though...so it was rejected. :laugh:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
4: Jay-Z claiming he "owns" the Brooklyn Nets

5: Jay-Z acting like he was putting on for Brooklyn (you know, the "hood") by getting involved with the Nets deal, when in reality, he was being used as a pawn by Bruce Ratner who's real intentions were to raze Prospect Heights, claim eminent domain, and make a number of highly profitable real estate moves with the land...that people were living on.

But no no, Jay-Z represents for Brooklyn y'all.

brooklyn-nets.jpg

Shall I continue?