Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is on par with how he sounded on Hot 97 trying to express his feelings after the Ether Napalm bomb exploded, and left him with no guts, chest face gone.

:picard:

ElasticBoldKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Nas Really had that nikka crying on the radio...:russ::mjlol: it was fukking legendary...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know these rappers when Jay-Z told them not to perform at the Super Bowl, etc gotta be pissed. I bet you Jay-Z wouldn't say this shyt to 50 Cent not to perform at the Super Bowl cause he knows 50 Cent would have told him to fukk off unlike p*ssy ass rappers.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
This is on par with how he sounded on Hot 97 trying to express his feelings after the Ether Napalm bomb exploded, and left him with no guts, chest face gone.

:picard:

Nah this is so much worse. That was just listening to a man struggle with a bruised ego. We’ve all been there.

This is about diluting a powerful important message for profit. I thought he hit bottom when he called Harry Belefonte a boy, the man who bailed MLK out of prison and fought to end apartheid. But that was out of pride too. This is just :scust:

Daps
Nah this is so much worse. That was just listening to a man struggle with a bruised ego. We’ve all been there.

This is about diluting a powerful important message for profit. I thought he hit bottom when he called Harry Belefonte a boy, the man who bailed MLK out of prison and fought to end apartheid. But that was out of pride too. This is just :scust:

Oh, it's no doubt worse. I meant on par with how he literally sounded. All the voice cracking, stuttering and hummina hummina shyt, sounding like Ralph Kramden getting called out or caught in a lie.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So since yall so mad at Jay Z .. what are any of you in this thread gonna do about it but cry and type online? Still be broke?:russ: whole thread is a waste of time buncha posters with no capital or no connects to make change or do shyt but doing ALL the chattin ...as usual

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/06/1...e-west-wedding-reason-skipped-beyonce-lyrics/

:francis: skip the wedding of a man who gave you the best beats of BP1, TBA, TB3 and made WTT with. First it was because he didn't want to be on KUWTK or on TV in general, despite him and wife being megastars who have social media and are public figures, but he ain't wanna be on TV. :mjlol:

Recently, it was because him and his wife were beefing. So you have put on a mask to appear at your so called best friend and brother wedding? Or at the very least come alone. This man is something else.