Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Jay should have been ready for all those type of questions

As crazy as this sounds to all of us, I dont think he saw the backlash coming. We could have seen it a mile away. Jay z has been rich and poweful for so long and has had people kissing his ass for over 20 years now. Charlamange calls himself a "Winfrey-Knowles-Pinkett Smith-Carter" on the radio for crying out loud. I'm sure Jay was shocked as hell that Charlmagne asked the questions he did. Being rich like that often removes people who feel comfortable saying "Bruh this is wrong and fukked up".

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
jayz2.jpg

Jay-Z Selling Occupy Wall Street T-Shirts; No Plans to Share Profits With Protestors
HuffPost is now a part of Oath
I forgot about this :francis:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggs on IG dikk eating everyday

Even with this NFL deal

:mjlol:

Gotta give it Hov he got all these clowns on bended knee

:dead:

lol post a link, idk his handle, didnt biggs get locked on weed charges not too long ago?

Daps
I forgot about this :francis:

This was the first thing that came to mind for me about him this week.

In the grand scheme of him being willing to sell out, or fukk over any and everybody if he can make a profit by doing so, that Occupy All Streets shyt was his magnum opus.

A grassroots revolutionary movement with the aim of addressing and dismantling the obscene income inequality that the poor and working class in this country are burdened under, and this d!ckriding fakkit's first and only thought was "How can I get paid off of this?"

:hhh: