Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Jay seems to be dabbling in Atheism but just won't come out and say it until the right rich, cultured white guy (preferably of Jewish descent) decides to speak on it.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Deciding to hate Drake now that he's sure it's socially acceptable. He was just saying what everyone was thinking; your art references are corny and forced.
If this is true how come I had to shut all that nonsense u were talkin in the we made it thread down :mjlol:
Light skin fgt drake stan :umad:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If this is true how come I had to shut all that nonsense u were talkin in the we made it thread down :mjlol:
Light skin fgt drake stan :umad:

Because you're a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention. Jay would be so proud of you.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
cockblowin his way back on the malachi york doctrines (who hes a former student of but seem to forgot his whole career) as soon he hops on a track with the psuedo-militant jay elect

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jay seems to be dabbling in Atheism but just won't come out and say it until the right rich, cultured white guy (preferably of Jewish descent) decides to speak on it.
Is u a young nikka?? u translate all his references and come to the conclusion he's atheist?

Shut ya young and foundationless drake light skin fgt ass up :scusthov: :camby:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
cause earthworm jane said so??:russ::russ::russ:

whatever the dikkpolishers gotta think to make themselves feel better:mjlol::mjlol:

If you think a young black man from Brooklyn didn't use that knowledge instilled by dr. York to ascend the way he did you're either a c00n or a cac. One in the same.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
If you think a young black man from Brooklyn didn't use that knowledge instilled by dr. York to ascend the way he did you're either a c00n or a cac. One in the same.

na i just like testin out fukkboys to see how corny they are and if they catch feelins over a celebrity they never met

and you clowns take the bait every time

images

prodigy said the same thing i did...is he a c00n or a cac?:mjlol:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
na i just like testin out fukkboys to see how corny they are and if they catch feelins over a celebrity they never met

and you clowns take the bait every time

images

prodigy said the same thing i did...is he a c00n or a cac?:mjlol:

Nah. You don't realize you said the fukkboy shyt. This isn't about favoritism this is about respect for the teachers. The fact that you brought up in the same sentence that Jay was a student of a master teacher and down the road has taken what he learned first hand from a master teacher into pseudo intellectualism is weak corny shyt. Jay has the knowledge but he picks and chooses when to pass it down in his rhymes. His character is a hustler but those of us who know his history know he was given the tools to flourish with knowledge of self early on. To insult the student is to insult the teacher. Again, fukkboy shyt.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
so again prodigy said the exact same thing i did about jay bein a student of york and not acknowledging it or speaking on it his whole career and actually behaving in totally condradictory ways to those teachings

is he a c00n or a cac?

which one?

or has your bytch ass just fukked around and caught feelings over the internet?:russ::russ:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so again prodigy said the exact same thing i did about jay bein a student of york and not acknowledging it or speaking on it his whole career and actually behaving in totally condradictory ways to those teachings

is he a c00n or a cac?

which one?

or has your bytch ass just fukked around and caught feelings over the internet?:russ::russ:

What the fukk does prodigy have to do with you? Didn't you just talk about people dikkriding rappers? Ole "so prodigy did it too" ass cac. I was addressing YOUR comment.