Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

Daps
I think the title of this thread basically sums up the necessary evils to having success in hip hop. You need people with money and resources, and we all know everyone is a prostitute for a certain price. Also, if you don't love the attention then you would not seek the attention. At which point you would not voluntarily get on stages 100's of times before you make it.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dubstep
Atheism
Buddhism
Scientology
alternative healing
soccer
libertarianism
Pope Francis
Cory Booker
transhumanism
occultism
electronica
skinny jeans
Occupy Wall Street
veganism
Mafioso rap
Fu-Shnickens
Hublot
Cristal
Versace
KRS-One album titles

He's ahead of you. dikkriding dubstep while dikkriding critically acclaimed yet commercially successful directors and 90s bands in one fell swoop.

http://www.spin.com/articles/jay-z-made-in-america-documentary-ron-howard-trailer-skrillex/

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Bfl4hxXCYAAPryV.jpg

Too late...

Drizzy did it weeks ago.

mt2ptl.jpg

:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I think the title of this thread basically sums up the necessary evils to having success in hip hop. You need people with money and resources, and we all know everyone is a prostitute for a certain price. Also, if you don't love the attention then you would not seek the attention. At which point you would not voluntarily get on stages 100's of times before you make it.
Jays already rich though. Its like he got rich to buff cac cocks in the public eye. None of this is necessary

I feel for dude kind of, because he is a Marcy nikka at a level nobody from the hood can relate to. But his cock buffing coping mechanism is horrible. I feel like every time Beyonce is looking at him in a picture, shes giving him the :mjpls:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Jays already rich though. Its like he got rich to buff cac cocks in the public eye. None of this is necessary

I feel for dude kind of, because he is a Marcy nikka at a level nobody from the hood can relate to. But his cock buffing coping mechanism is horrible. I feel like every time Beyonce is looking at him in a picture, shes giving him the :mjpls:
That's cause Hov probably sucks and fukks better than she does and she knows it.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Remember when he used the word CAC in one of his songs? Which was weird because we all know how he loves CACs.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hearing Fukwitmeyouknowigotit early, which was obviously a Ross song, and probably begging/paying him to throw a verse about sucking Italian dikk on it, call it his song, and put it on his album.
:dead: @ "sucking italian dikk"

didn't Drake say that Jay wanted "Pound Cake" for his album instead, too?

the trolling in this thread is legendary

*watches thread*