Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1NHOoAj.jpg

:snoop: at this struggle sign. He's actually failing in copying Snoop, even though he's looking right at his hand? It's three fingers involved, and Hov got his mouth open like some retard :why:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Prince on Adore: "You could burn up my clothes, smash up my ride, maybe not the ride..."

Jay on My 1st Song: "This one's with the stool, with the stage, with the fortune maybe not the fortune, but certainly the fame"

:heh:

Also, on Me And My Girlfriend, he has Beyonce sing a part of If I Was Your Girlfriend: "If I was your one and only friend, would you run to me if somebody hurt you even if the somebody was me...sometimes I trip on how happy we could be."

He amazingly pulled off dikkriding Prince and 2Pac simultaneously by proxy of another person. :wow:

There's levels to this dikkriding shyt.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Sorry Hov had to do it. :snoop:

JAY Z AND BEYONCÉ GO VEGAN

Jay Z and Beyoncé have done it all, and now the couple is taking on a new challenge. The Carters have decided to go vegan.

The couple was already spotted at vegan restaurant Real Food Daily in West Hollywood on Tuesday before Beyoncé’s “Mrs. Carter Show” at Staples Center.

Read what Jay had to say about his new diet.

Psychologists have said it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. On the 22nd day, you’ve found the way.

On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!! This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a “plant-based breakfast” everyday. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought…

Why now? There’s something spiritual to me about it being my 44th birthday and the serendipity behind the number of days in this challenge; 22 (2+2=4) coupled with the fact that the challenge ends on Christmas day…It just feels right!

So you can call it a spiritual and physical cleanse. I will post my progress… Any professional vegans out there that have any great food spots please help out! Please ha. I don’t know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a fullplant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We’ll see…

Best of luck and health!

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/12/03/jay-z-and-beyonce-go-vegan/