Get in here and explain this.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
@blackslash
@Harry B

Get in here and explain this.
Who the best mc Jay-z, Pac or Nas?
Are you Stans shocked that Jay is promoting a magazine with two of the most popular rappers in the game or due to the fact that he fukks with two goat candidates as emcees?

:what:

Stop living in these 12 and 17 year old beefs, or keep you psychological disorders within your own community, ie don't ever send me a notification with your Stan ass fantasies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Who the best mc Jay-z, Pac or Nas?
Are you Stans shocked that Jay is promoting a magazine with two of the most popular rappers in the game or due to the fact that he fukks with two goat candidates as emcees?

:what:

Stop living in these 12 and 17 year old beefs, or keep you psychological disorders within your own community, ie don't ever send me a notification with your Stan ass fantasies.
:cape:

Do you see any of those other emcees posing for pictures wearing Jay-Z t-shirts and holding magazines with pictures of Jay-Z? :heh:

Also, :umad:

jayz_nas_0.jpg

Look at this dikkriding fakkit glad to break bread with the god, wearing Biggie's shirt...again. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:cape:

Do you see any of those other emcees posing for pictures wearing Jay-Z t-shirts and holding magazines with pictures of Jay-Z? :heh:

Also, :umad:

jayz_nas_0.jpg

Look at this dikkriding fakkit glad to break bread with the god, wearing Biggie's shirt...again. :deadmanny:
Amazing story bro, again stop spamming my notifications with Jay-z and Nas questions and geek ass humor, troll.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always remember reading an old XXL from about 2003 where Jay hoped on the 50 cent bandwagon because 50 was the hottest thing out and he was dissing Ja Rule and then he hoped on that remix.

He does the same thing every few years

Yup, wash, rinse and camel :huhldup: