Post-Charlottesville: It seems non-black POC STILL have not gotten that wake-up call.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
*see title*
:mjpls:
this is what I was saying about non-black POC not understanding white supremacy as well as blacks.
Black folks atleast was out there holding it down.
Hispanics, Indians, Asians, and Arabs out here still thinking whitey loves them...
Nah...
Just cause they ain't giving you that nikka treatment don't mean they don't hate your guts.
You ain't an honorary white person.
So much for that "model minority" title.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
shyt is just getting started these cacs aint even fully charged up yet wait till they on full battery, theyll all feel it soon :mjpls:...
*Sees a non black getting smacked up or verbally disrepected by an suspected white supremacist*
*Walks my lil black ass away with the :mjpls: and :manny: "Hold your own nuts"...*

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They actually about that bread as a collective unlike us. They were busy holding down businesses while some of us were busy getting into shouting and shoving matches with a bunch crackers
Exactly. They been woke. I live in an area that about 50/50 black and Mexican. No lie, they own 95% of the businesses in this area.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
They actually about that bread as a collective unlike us. They were busy holding down businesses while some of us were busy getting into shouting and shoving matches with a bunch crackers
It don't matter if they about that breqad, they still think that racism is only for black people...they don't get the history of America. They walk all over AAs, and without them, they would NOT have had any opportunity to enjoy the opportunity to hold down a business. So while black folk was out having shouting and shoving matches, they proving that they really not about that action when the time comes. BLACK people have been the ONLY people on the planet to actively challenge and combat white supremacy while other races hide, wait for us to do the dirty work, then reap the benefits.

They need to be grateful black folk standing up, cause seeing these cats constantly sit down makes me look at them sideways. And then they have the nerve to be racist towards us when we ain't even the ones oppressing them.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why are you worried about them?
Some of them are actually aligning with alt-right white supremacists.
Two of the people wanted for the Charlottesville attacks were an asian guy and a hispanic guy.
Don't forget how many non-whites voted for Trump too.
You should worry about them as a black man cause some of them are harboring the same racist sentiments their oppressors have towards you.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Sometimes I think their hatred of us is greater than their hatred of white supremacy. And white supremacy is actually destroying their people. We aren't.
That's exactly what it is.

Destroying us is their common goal, they don't like white people either but they will enable them fukk with us because they hate us a little more