Post About The Biggest Ether You Dropped On A Female

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
when i was in college, got some amazing morning dome from a lil light-skined shawty i had been messing with. after i came in her mouth (she swallowed :leon:), she was nudging me to go down on her and i pretended to go to sleep... after about 10 minutes, she then asked me if i wanted to go to the dining hall with her for breakast (aka be seen with her during daytime hours, aka put me on blast, aka look like we boyfriend and girlfriend). i told her, "i probably won't be up for another 5 - 6 hours"... it was 10:30 am on a saturday. i pretend to knock out, and ol girl is still in my bed, wide awake... finally after about 30 minutes, she gets her clothes and says she's leaving.brehs... as soon as she left, i literally sprung up out of the bed, called my homie, blazed at my spot and went to ihop to discuss the night's debauchery :ohlawd:

:wow:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was dating this one chick in college and heading for a bad break up. lots of fighting and words that could never be taken back. we were pretty much already broken up, but still having sex. so anyway im chillin at my place and she tries to hit me with some ETHER over text. unprovoked she sends me a pic of her kissing some dude she knew from high school. i was taken aback but i didnt respond at first. i really took some time to think about how i was going to get her back.

i decided i would respond by saying, its ok, i deserve that for all the things ive done to you behind your back.

her: what do you mean all the things youve done behind my back ?

me: its not important, but i guess we are even now.

her: what have you done? :lupe:

i continued to bait her, then suggested we talk face to face when after i get off work the next day.

she comes over, and im wearing nothing but a robe.

i start to tell her, well, you remember that girl who you hate that you almost got into a fight with at that party when you overheard her telling me i can do better than you ? well, a few weeks after that, i fukked her.

and that so and so's friend that came to my party that was flirting with me right in your face, i fukked her too, when i told you i was too drunk to come over.

her: stop how many girls were there ? :sadbron:

me: about 4 :mjpls: (really closer to 10, but i didnt feel like going through them)

her: youre so sneaky! :to:

i opened my robe and started strokin off

her: what are you doing ? why are you doing that?

me: i dont know thinking about all this sex turns me on

her: youre unbelievable! (comes and lays down next to me)

we start fukkin, and i call her another girls name :lolbron::banderas:

she ignored it but i could hear wimpers as if she was holding back tears

pull out and nutted on her ass :ahh:

we continued to fukk for a few months after also:manny:

:smugdraper:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
i opened my robe and started strokin off

her: what are you doing ? why are you doing that?

me: i dont know thinking about all this sex turns me on

her: youre unbelievable! (comes and lays down next to me)

we start fukkin, and i call her another girls name :lolbron::banderas:

she ignored it but i could hear wimpers as if she was holding back tears

pull out and nutted on her ass :ahh:

we continued to fukk for a few months after also:manny:

:smugdraper:
:dead: :salute:
+rep

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
The last chick I spoke to was playing the kid and I knew it :francis: (my simp days, be easy).

The last official convo we had I was suppose to take her to the movies after work. She gets off work & doesn't tell me so basically she stood me up. After that day, I was a sick dog :mjcry: when I finally started getting myself together, she starts to somehow try to contact me again. Commenting on my IG posts & shyt. Till one time she says "didn't I text you" I said nah & she text me again supposedly. I said "wassup :martin:" she say

"Don't talk to me like that!" I'm like :jbhmm: I see how umma handle it. I say we both know I have every reason to wild out on you :beli:. She says "Lol, so what don't talk to me like that"

At this point I feel that if I don't write her, she'll get more mad & that exactly how it went down :pachaha: it probably didn't effect her as much as it planned to but knowing I curved a chick I simped over is the greatest feeling dog :whoo:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I rarely had a bytch get out of pocket with me; but one time when I was 18, I was hanging out on crenshaw (back in 2004 when crenshaw was poppin) and me and the homies pulled up on some females (the hoes were from 40 crip). There was 4 of us and 4 of the females, we choppin it up with 3 of the females; because the other one was a fat chick. So the fat chick look at me and said 'you think you fly and shyt because you have a button down shirt on, nikka trying to be flyin on crenshaw.' This was during the time when everyone was white t banging. I told the bytch 'shut your fat ass up, you mad because nobody wants to fukk your fat sloppy ass, you came out here with some pajamas on talking shyt, you raggedy bytch, stay in your lane bytch.'

Her homies started laughing and my homies was was like damn nikka lol; we ended us fukking with those hoes later on, except for the fat bytch.