Post A Picture Of Someone From Your Youth The Younger Generation Would Have No Clue Was A Big Deal…

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
3-ninjas-August-7-1180w-600h.jpg

zjro1075keluiiiublrt.png
:banderas:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

Great cartoon, too bad it got taken off the air because of the witch trial against Mr. Cosby

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Great cartoon, too bad it got taken off the air because of the witch trial against Mr. Cosby

I hated Fat Albert.

It was always some type of morality story.

GI Joe would be fighting Cobra, but the public service announcement came at the end and had nothing to do with Destro n'nem.

Cosby? He was preaching through Rudy and Mushmouth the whole damn episode.

By talking with the Teacher, Fat Albert will find out the best way to help Donald get his homework done.

Save this stuff for Sunday School or PBS.

It's the same reason I don't really rock with Tyler Perry or Spike Lee most of the time. They love to preach.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I’ve told this story before but I was scared shytLESS of this show as a kid. Soon as that theme music started my ass was OUT.

My pops used to FORCE me to watch it on some “Learn to conquer your fears” shyt. I would legit cry through an entire episode of kids getting kidnapped and never found. Dudes killing their wives and disappearing into the night, on the loose to this day. Some fat white dude from Canada fleeing to the states from unknown assailants and being found dead on a random street at 3am in the morning with his pants ripped off and his ass hanging out.

And my pops gave NO fukkS.

I love my father until the day I die (RIP) and he taught me so much but i NEVER forgave him that shyt!
my mom did the same shyt to me, but with the cryptkeeper from tales from the crypt

i used to run from the room when the music started too lol. she'd tell me not to be a bytch and to watch it but every time that demonic mf popped outta that coffin i started crying lmao

tales-from-the-crypt-crypt-keeper.gif

:sadbron:

edit: i also used to be scared of the logo on the arm and hammer baking soda box for some reason too. i thought it was like an arm coming out of a cloud and it was going to hit me with the hammer. idk man i was a weird kid

1200px-Arm_%26_Hammer_logo.svg.png

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
76bf824328e0b9903c587ecd85ade34e560754b2.gif

Arnold's last name is Shortman btw, it was a pun the whole show

61741db3404489a950d41a2aa36eee12.jpg

their intro was fire
artworks-000075668927-nu5wie-t500x500.jpg

NGL, as a kid, whenever a special guest appeared on scooby doo, idk who they were sometimes

show crossovers were a big deal before it became played out and corny

OIP.Q19m3zTUHKHgNAeY_f3QPAHaGD

R.f3e11fd51d2934ecb46dc9f4c609c1b0

and then they came out with these MFs and they were the shyt for a while

mrt-6e-337-1.jpg

Xj5Bx7C.jpg

you gotta do blockbuster a favor and rewind these VHSs

parallax

Superstar
Daps
What was the other show made by Mainframe production that was about dude who could like see watch something and know exactly what was gonna happen based on luck? Like he could jump off a building and land without getting killed cause he would time out everything around him and use it to keep himself safe.

action man. they really tried with that franchise