Post A Picture Of Someone From Your Youth The Younger Generation Would Have No Clue Was A Big Deal…

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Learn how to properly quote old head
Learn how to comprehend private
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This mf still gives me the creeps. How someone can look and sound creepy at the same time is WILD. As an adult Unsolved Mysteries is a GOAT show and I understand why my parents watched but as a kid, GTFOH. I used to run to my room as soon as I heard that creepy ass music

I’ve told this story before but I was scared shytLESS of this show as a kid. Soon as that theme music started my ass was OUT.

My pops used to FORCE me to watch it on some “Learn to conquer your fears” shyt. I would legit cry through an entire episode of kids getting kidnapped and never found. Dudes killing their wives and disappearing into the night, on the loose to this day. Some fat white dude from Canada fleeing to the states from unknown assailants and being found dead on a random street at 3am in the morning with his pants ripped off and his ass hanging out.

And my pops gave NO fukkS.

I love my father until the day I die (RIP) and he taught me so much but i NEVER forgave him that shyt!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve told this story before but I was scared shytLESS of this show as a kid. Soon as that theme music started my ass was OUT.

My pops used to FORCE me to watch it on some “Learn to conquer your fears” shyt. I would legit cry through an entire episode of kids getting kidnapped and never found. Dudes killing their wives and disappearing into the night, on the loose to this day. Some fat white dude from Canada fleeing to the states from unknown assailants and being found dead on a random street at 3am in the morning with his pants ripped off and his ass hanging out.

And my pops gave NO fukkS.

I love my father until the day I die (RIP) and he taught me so much but i NEVER forgave him that shyt!

Nah, I don't like that. That show for a kid is terrifying. Even now I can only watch it in the daytime if I stumble on it. Netflix brought it back, it's not ass creepy