Post A Picture Of Someone From Your Youth The Younger Generation Would Have No Clue Was A Big Deal…

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
"Hey! It's Enrico Palazzo" will ALWAYS make me bust out laughing...

"And the home of the laaaannd...and the land of the freeee!!" *runs off field*
leslie_nielsen_hero_getty_0_1200x900.jpg

Had to go back and look at the scene this nikka was the ump...gotdamn he was styling on them strike calls :laff:

People also know him scary movie he was in.. he a legend for the naked gun movies

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Also a lot of you zoomers don't know, but many gen X and Millennials knew about shows from the 50s and 60s cause all the way to the late 90s and early 2000s a lot of them old 50s and 60s shows were shown in syndication.

So you could be a kid growing up in the 80s and 90s and know all the characters on a 50s show like honey mooners or I love Lucy cause it was shown in syndication. Or know shows from the 60s and even early 70s. Syndication TV was huge back then before all these cable shows just started to show movies and reality tv shows to fill in time slots.

This is so true. My old man used to love the rifleman, I used to watch it with him.

When Red Dead Redemption 2 dropped a few years ago it made me nostalgic about them days so I went and “acquired” the series again to reminisce

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is so true. My old man used to love the rifleman, I used to watch it with him.

When Red Dead Redemption 2 dropped a few years ago it made me nostalgic about them days so I went and “acquired” the series again to reminisce

Yep I use to watch all those westerns with my dad on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I remember he would be like man I use to watch this when I was 5 and 6 year old and I would be like wow that show been on that long?

Dad would be like yep and now I get to watch it with my son... :wow: