My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
vccrTAn.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The first thing I saw was a white male so I didn't pay attention.
I'm high yellow myself and you can consider ol' boy black, but given that 95% of the time, black women on the coli :to: when men post light brights and biracial women, I would hope that the coli queens in agreement with you have finally moved past it and will no longer have a problem with mulatto, green eyed women being placed upon the proverbial pedestal and lauded as black women around here.
:mjpls:

This is why I was laughing my ass off in the "Tank says dark skinned women are jealous thread" :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
A lot of you female Coli posters and male coli posters are bytch ass nikkas and hoes and should all be slapped in the face. The amount of times I see a lot of you faggits talking about black this and black that and then when it comes to time to post your ideal spouse posting white guys and girls and the mixed breeds. You idiots are confused fukk you all.

Its mostly the women and most of them have never claimed to be Pro Black, just Black feminist

Only time you see them talking Black unity is if WM don't come to their protection so they beg BM talking about "its our responsibility" :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
one of the best posts in here. Half yall are c00ns the other half choosing video models with eyebrows all types of demonic

I tried everything to find her IG. She is somewhere in Africa with another man in my place living the Black militant life that I was destined for :mjcry: