Post a pic of your ideal spouse.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
We have an African doctor where I work and he is very nice looking, very put together and very dark.

He always asks what I'm looking at. I always say, You.

You got right to the point! :laff:

Whenever I see debonair men like that, I stop in my tracks. I'm in DC and the Congressional Black Caucus is taking place this week. I plan on going out tonight, tomorrow night, and all the other nights the rest of this week. They're all around here.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
You got right to the point! :laff:

Whenever I see debonair men like that, I stop in my tracks. I'm in DC and the Congressional Black Caucus is taking place this week. I plan on going out tonight, tomorrow night, and all the other nights the rest of this week. They're all around here.

I don't play games. I'm straight to the point. I've stopped in my tracks and just stared. I've had a many of situation where dude was like, ummm hello. I'm like hello, can you turn around for me. They turn and I'm like very nice....very very nice. Thank you and just walk away. Or I'll go up to them and say, you are very handsome and keep moving.

I'm very shy. But let a dark skin brother come into my space, I'm on it....

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_mpjrz2DXzW1rilzujo1_500.jpg

give her meagan good's skin tone or darker and let me be her slave:yayuhh:
them p*ssy lips so tight

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll do you one better.

Intelligent, talented and low key feisty:noah:

and I think she's bi, too. I'll be damned if she's not the prototype of my perfect woman.:blessed:[music]I knew about Esperanza waaaay before people jumped on her[/snob]:smugdraper:

:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: EA