Post a pic of your ideal spouse.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The first thing I saw was a white male so I didn't pay attention.
I'm high yellow myself and you can consider ol' boy black, but given that 95% of the time, black women on the coli :to: when men post light brights and biracial women, I would hope that the coli queens in agreement with you have finally moved past it and will no longer have a problem with mulatto, green eyed women being placed upon the proverbial pedestal and lauded as black women around here.
:mjpls:

I really don't care. I'm fairly dark, but my self-esteem isn't dependent on what some dudes on the internet think of as attractive. People who catch feelings about other people's physical preferences are in for a world of hurt because you can't control others.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_m9u2dth6U81qb7u15o1_500.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I really don't care. I'm fairly dark, but my self-esteem isn't dependent on what some dudes on the internet think of as attractive. People who catch feelings about other people's physical preferences are in for a world of hurt because you can't control others.

Tabernacle.
:lawd:
Now if only your outlook and self esteem could trickle down to the rest of the Nubian queens at large, black men would never have to hear that they hate their mothers anytime they're seen within arms length of a woman lighter than them.
One day.
:to:

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:
Why the passive aggressiveness?
I'm sure when the #midnightboyz think o the average black men, they certainly don't envision fair skin & blue eyes.
I'm just hoping y'all are over it.
Nothing wrong with your ideal black men being beige and green/blue eyed.
No need to be passive aggressive. It's your preference and your right.
Just tell it like it is.
:smugfavre:

i'm not sure where i mentioned being a #midnightgirl :comeon:but i'll just skip over that and what you're associating with it
i've defended black men diversifying who they like elsewhere on this board, so no i'm not really caring whether they like someone who looks like me :manny: but i won't have black women be slandered :ufdup:

i actually posted david banner and russell westbrook as my ideal black men. i did not associate meeks with being black until you kindly skipped over him while counting the female versions of him as black

but you claim you skipped over him accidentally, so :ld:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i'm not sure where i mentioned being a #midnightgirl :comeon:but i'll just skip over that and what you're associating with it
i've defended black men diversifying who they like elsewhere on this board, so no i'm not really caring whether they like someone who looks like me :manny: but i won't have black women be slandered :ufdup:

i actually posted david banner and russell westbrook as my ideal black men. i did not associate meeks with being black until you kindly skipped over him while counting the female versions of him as black to make a false point.

but you claim you skipped over him accidentally, so :ld:

:ld:
You're rambling, bb.
By your own admission in the bold, you don't qualify ol' buddy as being black so the point still stands and all that other jazz is irrelevant.
The first "black" man was posted by a white woman.
I also saw Bria Myles before I saw KD Aubert, so I'm not getting that point, either.
No need to be defensive and fish for arguments when there is none to be had.
It was an accurate observation, brehette, and don't be ashamed.
You like what you like. Anybody that has a problem with it will have to deal.
:smugbiden:

Superstar
Daps
:ld:
You're rambling, bb.
By your own admission in the bold, you don't qualify ol' buddy as being black so the point still stands and all that other jazz is irrelevant.
The first "black" man was posted by a white woman.
I also saw Bria Myles before I saw KD Aubert, so I'm not getting that point, either.
No need to be defensive and fish for arguments when there is none to be had.
It was an accurate observation, brehette, and don't be ashamed.
You like what you like. Anybody that has a problem with it will have to deal.
:smugbiden:
perhaps you have not read this whole thread, but women are being called out for unfair "observations." i saw you doing the same, and i corrected you. by YOUR own words you WOULD consider meeks black or "high yellow." so my correction stands.

and i've already stated elsewhere that i like all types of looks. i don't like any group enough for them to be put on a pedestal. my initial guy was a genius doctor on a show with emotional problems. his whiteness was not what i was referring to as "ideal"

and btw :mindblown: forming an argument based on who saw the thread and posted something first??? most of the men being praised in here are black.

g2g but :upsetfavre:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
perhaps you have not read this whole thread, but women are being called out for unfair "observations."

Stopped reading.
You're not making sense breh.
I simply made an accurate observation.
Not a big deal in the least but if you still feel defensive about it, we can revist this topic later in the evening.
I got breakfast to eat and shyt to do.
:salute:

Superstar
Daps
Stopped reading.
You're not making sense breh.
I simply made an accurate observation.
Not a big deal in the least but if you still feel defensive about it, we can revist this topic later in the evening.
I got breakfast to eat and shyt to do.
:salute:
:upsetfavre:no, we cannot.