2efrpg5.jpg

Who the fukk is this :drool:...

ZjliJPr.gif

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
A lot of you female Coli posters and male coli posters are bytch ass nikkas and hoes and should all be slapped in the face. The amount of times I see a lot of you faggits talking about black this and black that and then when it comes to time to post your ideal spouse posting white guys and girls and the mixed breeds. You idiots are confused fukk you all.
:russ::camby:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

For real though how many times you see all these lost souls chat along the lines of black unity or fukk whitey and then in truth the would wifey a Cac giving the opportunity. It's sad for real though just goes to show they just be about spouting bullshyt but are still slaves to the white and will abandon all principles to get them them whiteys.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
haven't even posted 1 yet so missed me with that one

I was speaking in the general sense, so didn't miss you with nothing. It's a question pertaining to all the people who have chosen otherwise. I wonder what message it sends when a majority of posters have picked whites, Latinas and mixed breeds........so if blacks themselves deem other ethnicities as their ideal spouses what does that say about black beauty? To be sexy and desirable do you have to have Caucasian in your DNA or something. Hate to rant but the hypocrisy just burns.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was speaking in the general sense, so didn't miss you with nothing. It's a question pertaining to all the people who have chosen otherwise. I wonder what message it sends when a majority of posters have picked whites, Latinas and mixed breeds........so if blacks themselves deem other ethnicities as their ideal spouses what does that say about black beauty? To be sexy and desirable do you have to have Caucasian in your DNA or something. Hate to rant but the hypocrisy just burns.

well u know ho the coli operates..folks know when to turn it off and on..gotta post something for daps and reps.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i posted jeremy meeks before the other bm you refer to was posted. if he doesn't count as black then 80% of the black woman appreciation gestures in here are void

:smugdraper:

The first thing I saw was a white male so I didn't pay attention.
I'm high yellow myself and you can consider ol' boy black, but given that 95% of the time, black women on the coli :to: when men post light brights and biracial women, I would hope that the coli queens in agreement with you have finally moved past it and will no longer have a problem with mulatto, green eyed women being placed upon the proverbial pedestal and lauded as black women around here.
:mjpls:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Edit:

Nah.
Nevermind.
I'll save that for a rainy day.
:lolbron:

Superstar
Daps
I would hope that the coli queens in agreement with you have finally moved past it and will no longer have a problem with mulatto, green eyed women being placed upon the proverbial pedestal and lauded as black women around here.
personally, when i think of a black woman the first thing that comes to mind is fair skin and green eyes, so you won't catch any protests from me.:leon:

and i am grateful for even them being put on pedestals because i know if this was a white site no melanin would be featured, and it is unfair to hold black men to higher standards. we gotta take what we can get:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
personally, when i think of a black woman the first thing that comes to mind is fair skin and green eyes, so you won't catch any protests from me.:leon:

and i am grateful for even them being put on pedestals because i know if this was a white site no melanin would be featured, and it is unfair to hold black men to higher standards. we gotta take what we can get:mjcry:

Why the passive aggressiveness?
I'm sure when the #midnightboyz think of the average black men, they certainly don't envision fair skin & blue eyes.
I'm just hoping the coli queens have come to an understanding.
Nothing wrong with your ideal black men being beige and green/blue eyed.
No need to be passive aggressive. It's your preference and your right.
Just tell it like it is.
:smugfavre: