Post a pic of what you think a coli poster looks like based off what you know?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:stopitslime:try again. more like this in the resemblance:
images

Imagine how dumb as fukk you gots to be to believe this shyt :russ:

Ayo @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC you one funny nikka, b :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No I don’t look like no damn Teyanna Taylor. Would you stop it with these fukkin New York stereotypes. I look nothing like her and sound nothing like her as you know since you were on the voice thread. I’m not a tomboy, nor am I a fukkin lesbian. I work at an office job so 90% of my day is business dresses or pencil skirts with heels. And I don’t do all of those mannerisms. Do you get out much to meet people in other cities?? This shyt is fukkin annoying - don’t tag me in this dumb guess a poster shyt. Some of you need damn hobbies. 3 yrs of guessing games is enough. Rude as fuk with the ongoing “NYC hood girl shyt” - confidence in communication doesn’t equate to being less feminine qualities. Not in the mood.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
No I don’t look like no damn Teyanna Taylor. Would you stop it with these fukkin New York stereotypes. I look nothing like her and sound nothing like her as you know since you were on the voice thread. I’m not a tomboy, nor am I a fukkin lesbian. I work at an office job so 90% of my day is business dresses or pencil skirts with heels. And I don’t do all of those mannerisms. Do you get out much to meet people in other cities?? This shyt is fukkin annoying - don’t tag me in this dumb guess a poster shyt. Some of you need damn hobbies. 3 yrs of guessing games is enough. Rude as fuk with the ongoing “NYC hood girl shyt” - confidence in communication doesn’t equate to being less feminine qualities. Not in the mood.
You are being unnecessarily rude. Cut it out. You are better than this. It’s all in fun. Like everything with this site. I have never spoken to you rudely and don’t do that to anyone in general. Get yourself together. None of the stuff that you said was on my mind. Maybe folks have been trying to figure you out for 3 years but I for damn sure haven’t. Doing too much for no reason. I posted a gif of a beautiful woman and you have an issue. That was a compliment. Get some people skills and say thank you instead of acting like a fool.

However I will definitely take your advice to not @ or speak to you.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are being unnecessarily rude. Cut it out. You are better than this. It’s all in fun. Like everything with this site. I have never spoken to you rudely and don’t do that to anyone in general. Get yourself together. None of the stuff that you said was on my mind. Maybe folks have been trying to figure you out for 3 years but I for damn sure haven’t. Doing too much for no reason. I posted a gif of a beautiful woman and you have an issue. That was a compliment. Get some people skills and say thank you instead of acting like a fool.

However I will definitely take your advice to not @ or speak to you.
Dumb bytch - what the fuk part of don’t quote or tag me anymore do you not comprehend. But yes, take my advice.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
when i seen this video and got on the coli to read i was like thats prolly haitian patty right there wit pop smoke, some reason its not coming up on the at shyt he mightve changed his screename:

_tQfnc55zTZRVOncfevZePyaOxJV4k538UDZNZUSmSsSdDPSyNtDn27JjJRouhEzA1VtXJ_f7TUYVlkHfY72eW0H8qp20kixfDDdeRH0VBEzhOscxmTwsnFIXw