Post a pic of what you think a coli poster looks like based off what you know?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
following me from thread to thread now... and you are emotional. Keep it to the topic at hand off the other thread. You're old chatty azz couldn't pull me if you tried, I dont want you.... so why the fuk do you care??? Go talk that shyt to the badly built basic dusty bytch that you call a dime, she's not measuring up to me.. trust. Just bc that's what you're used to, doesn't apply to me.

:laff: you are scared to post a picture of yourself cause you know the roast would never end :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nigerian insta thotty model she got close to like 750k followers

:martin:i like how you left out the 2nd part of the post

What's good with your jack :youngsabo:
:umad:

@Nicole0416 Strictly speaking, I'm closer to my avvy but it was acceptable cuz she's cute and I recognize myself in the steadiness of her gaze. Yours was kinda... :huhldup: . I see why you mighta wanted to push back on that.
:patrice:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
AridAshamedApatosaur-small.gif
@Hardest Since MC Ren call everyone a c00n but i know this you you fat p*ssy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man listen

Nun these hoes look like the supermodels they say they look like :russ:If they did, they wouldn't be 10,000 posts deep on an internet messageboard

:ehh:

Maybe... Maybe not.... for some reason I believe @HarlemHottie might be legit bad..... and @Elle Driver is beautiful.... at least that's what my heart tells me.... :pachaha:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Interesting thread. How the hell can y’all imagine people’s looks based off of text? I need a better imagination I guess