Post a pic of an average looking chick to you..

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
hx3odg.jpg

nikkas trollin like a muthafukka :laff:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I dont know where you are, but don't come here expecting that. LOL

That girl is not "average" down here, UNLESS you're in college at a predom black school. Then maybe she'd be "a dime a dozen" like dude said.

I'm outta college and in everyday life, that girl is a strong 7.

I will say tehre's alot more girls like that in Houston than in Dallas tho

she from dallas...from village oaks...

jus gotta know where to look...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Texas chicks be stuck up like a muhfukka, they are worst than a ugly ass NY b1tch.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
she from dallas...from village oaks...

jus gotta know where to look...

Bruh, aint NO DAMN WHERE in Dallas you are going on the daily and seeing enough black girls to call that chick average. The fact you said "gotta know where to look" totally kills the "average" point.

Maybe you know her and see her everyday or something so her look has waned, but to us who have never seen her, that's not average and being from D-town I can say that even more.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Bruh, aint NO DAMN WHERE in Dallas you are going on the daily and seeing enough black girls to call that chick average. The fact you said "gotta know where to look" totally kills the "average" point.

Maybe you know her and see her everyday or something so her look has waned, but to us who have never seen her, that's not average and being from D-town I can say that even more.

:dwillhuh:I knew that dude had to be lying:rudy: that chick is a 8 at least

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

shiiiiiiiiiid...i know ya city better than u do...