Post a pic of an average looking chick to you..

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What is with all this Fixing up talk?

How do you fix up a chick? Pay for her maintenance? :laff: are yall serious?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
There isn't a such thing as average. It's either, you're ugly or you're not.
Nah there's definitely average cuz even tho there's some girls that are unattractive and blatantly attractive there's some girls that you see and you wonder if they fixed themselves up a little how they would look

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Looks good all around to me....of course there are better looking women but that was the first pic that caught my eye....

The mixed girl with the curly hair on the first page is better. That bytch that was posted can have the worst attitude ever. Curly Hair could too,but thats who i would prefer.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What is with all this Fixing up talk?

How do you fix up a chick? Pay for her maintenance? :laff: are yall serious?

Attire, hair

The same how a Nicca with nappy hair and a unkempt beard can get fixed up.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:snoop:

I KNEW you were gonna post, either Beyonce, Megan Good, or Melissa Fox

I knew it. I was waiting for it.

What you need to be waiting for is how they look in the morning with no makeup. You must be young b/c every real man knows that on average, women in real life look better than most celebs who have someone spend an hour on their makeup.

And to me, that video chick look is played out. They dont even catch my eye to be honest. A

Homey Im probably older than you are and Im married to a beautiful woman.....Makeup just adds to the beauty, when your woman has to cake that shyt on is when it becomes a problem.....

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
2009_zombie_girl_the_movie_002.jpg

She's a 5/10

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
DSC9049-L.jpg
Average??? You can tell she green as hell too, lil freak ain't never been fukked right.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Homey Im probably older than you are and Im married to a beautiful woman.....Makeup just adds to the beauty, when your woman has to cake that shyt on is when it becomes a problem.....

All I'm saying is, MOST of these celebrity chicks dont look as good as average women I see every day.

I'd take that curly haired girl as she is, over Melissa Ford who had to sit in a makeup chair for 30 mins and then have it touched up every few mins in between shoots. :manny:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
All I'm saying is, MOST of these celebrity chicks dont look as good as average women I see every day. :

I've always felt this way too... these celebrity chicks, Jessica Alba, beyonce etc.. if you walked into a restaurant and they were sitting there you wouldn't quite think OMG SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHICK POSSIBLE but the celebrity effect adds a lot of points

They're pretty and sexy and all of that, but they're not extraordinary in the sense that you can't see someone like that working in a white collar job instead