POSITIVITY THREAD

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Well I'm sure we still all have goals tho even as much as nikkas on here like to front like they live perfect lives 6 digit paying job million dollar condo I fukk dime woman and make them squirt type of nikkas on here.

Maybe instead of shytting on their fellow brethren with being arrogant we could give encouragement to one another :yes:

For example, I don't know If gator is trolling but I saw is thread on him working 3 jobs and I think that's great.

Hopefully he doesn't get to frustrated and makes it to where he needs to.

Not trolling

Get paid from main job Friday :win:

pickimg up McDonalds check today :win:

And the website editing check was "sent out" last week. These dudes giving me a hard time so I prolly quit but at least Imma get one check :manny:

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
4 Simple Ways To Push Past Your Personal Boundaries

I heard an interesting story the other day about Koi fish. Not sure if it’s an urban legend or not.

It said that Koi fish will only grow as large as their environment will allow for.

For example if you place a Koi in a fish bowl it’ll only grow up to about three inches. If you took that same fish and placed it in a backyard pond it’ll grow to about eighteen inches.

Most amazing though, is that if you place that same fish in a large lake, the Koi will grow to be about three feet or more.

So the fish’s growth it totally dependent on the environment it’s placed in.

This is similar to our own lives and the undo limitations that we place on ourselves.

We’ll only grow as far as we give ourselves permission to.

So if you want your life to grow, shatter your bowl.

Break free from the fears and doubts that are holding you back.

Realize that the boundaries and limitations that are in your life are more often than not self imposed prisons.

If your going to impose anything on yourself why not impose greatness?

4 Ways To Push Your Boundaries

Try something new:
Maybe a new food, a different genre of books, a new restaurant.

Go somewhere different:

Another part of the city or maybe even another country.
Talk to everyone:
People on the street, in line, on the subway

Be spontaneous:
Skip, sing out loud, where a Hawaiian shirt to work
Figure out what’ll work for you to help you get past yourself.

Everyday we build and operate our lives from a mental construct that we’ve created about ourselves.

So if we’re the ones that created it that means we have the power to change it. We can choose a different way and a new direction.

Maybe it’s time you jumped out of your bowl…

Be inspirational!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Got an interview today.

:obama: bout to kill this shyt

th_thththBillGoldberg6.gif

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A breh is prepping resumes and applications for graduate school. Brokeness sucks, but I'm accentuating the positives. :jawalrus:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bumping positivity.

Finally got my post-bac program certificate in the mail, I'm infinitely more proud of this than I am of my Bachelors degree brehs, a whole lot more commitment and struggle was involved. :to:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got an interview for my graduate school program. I got rejected by four schools, I'm amped.

I want to hear more positivity from my coli brehs :damn: