POSITIVITY THREAD

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:thumbsup:

This morning after my 5AM bike ride I was feeling in a great mood, on my way to work I willed myself to have a positive, blessed, productive day....and now it's the end of the day guess what happened? :youngsabo:

Be positive brehs. All the little petty shyt that gets to you is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Life is good!!! :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:thumbsup:

This morning after my 5AM bike ride I was feeling in a great mood, on my way to work I willed myself to have a positive, blessed, productive day....and now it's the end of the day guess what happened? :youngsabo:

Be positive brehs. All the little petty shyt that gets to you is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Life is good!!! :ahh:

I've been hitting the track everyday breh before sunrise it's a great feeling. :youngsabo:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:manny: I feel like as a culture a lot black folks can be really negative at times so I figured it be cool to have like a thread spreading positivity. Maybe with motivational quotes videos or giving encouragement towards aspirations dreams or whatever.

We all got goals breh. I want all my fellow bretherns to eat :eat::datazz::stylin:

realest thread since i been on this site

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”

:ehh: Just spreading the "positivity"