porsha williams appreciation thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think he's white but pretty sure hes that indian dude that used to post under the name Tom aka biggest fakkot lame.

:patrice:, I'm not sure. Napolean goes back and forth with militancy. he's kind of a faq. But that aside, you already know the answer to your question about Indians so why ask it?:troll:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:, I'm not sure. Napolean goes back and forth with militancy. he's kind of a faq. But that aside, you already know the answer to your question about Indians so why ask it?:troll:
He said in one post he wasn't black tho........ Either way someone who post that much on a message board is a loser black white purple or whatever dude is a weirdo lame

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said in one post he wasn't black tho........ Either way someone who post that much on a message board is a loser black white purple or whatever dude is a weirdo lame

Honestly he's a better poster than you even if he's a little gay. I'm not sure what you add to this message board to be insulting him all the time. Seems like you follow him around and insult him for no reason, meanwhile he doesn't ever mention you :dead: