porsha williams appreciation thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
UNFAZED: Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail....

Apr 18 | by Natasha
porblue8_zpsbd903015.jpg

Porsha Williams pulled up to the club last night in that Rolls Royce she's been driving around. Check out the "RHOA" star going on about life after beating down Kenya Moore and posting bail....

porblue2_zps2ee77188.jpg

Apparently Porsha's got lots to celebrate. New boobs (which make her feel the need to go bra-less in a sheer Balmain dress so she had quite a few nip slips) and a new lease on fame thanks to her and Kenya Moore's fight that hasn't even aired yet.

So the divorcée hit up Reign nightclub in Atlanta last night with her sister Lauren. They drank it up and smoked some hookah while partying with friends.

porblue1_zps25eb6bc8.jpg
porblue6_zps10c7f616.jpg
porblue5_zps9dba6d24.jpg
porblue4_zps38e1bb3b.jpg

Porsha was booked and released from Fulton County Jail on Wednesday after getting charged with battery due to the epic dragging of Kenya Moore during the recent Reunion taping.

So now that she's out on bail, she's living it up:

porblue3_zps9fba98f8.jpg
porblue7_zps08ddf747.jpg

:banderas:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron::ooh: OH shyt!!!!!!

She straight snatched Kenya Moore wig on some World Star shyt. :dead:

I have a new respect for this bug eye chick.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Never knew of this chick til the coli. She's def on the finer side, but I don't get that "unattainable/rare" vibe from her at all :ld: it's nothing bad at all, she just reminds me of the type of chick I expect and want to see while I'm out and about.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Kenya Moore >>>>>>>>>> Porsha

Wit them hands definitely

You know Kenya would've got in that ass if not for her tryin to secure her spot on the show.

That so call "beat down" was no where near a beat down. That shyt wasn't even a real fight. Porsha grabbed the ho hair and they both fell that's it.

I love porsha and all but Kenya's in better physical shape and she's stronger mentally as well as half way intelligent.

She could've beat the brakes off that bytch if she wanted to