Popular Food Critic ‘Keith Lee’ Exposing Atlanta restaurants for….well, you know why

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
. I don't really go to black owned places here to be honest because usually the food is shyt and overpriced as fukk. You can catch me on Buford Highway fukking up some Bun Bo Hue though. :wow:
:mjlol:

Y'all such clowns!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This incident proves nikkas and bytches aint on that problack shyt like they like to type/talk online from the comfort of their homes
A good breh out here making a decent/honest living
Has elevated and brought business to many failing restaurants or unknown gems
And you bum ass hoes(just like the rest of the internet) have called this man everything but the son of god
Have cast aspersions and degraded this man’s name because
I doN’T KnoW Him
This shows that all this problack shyt you nikkas kick is a farce
You more mad at a man giving honest reviews instead of the shytty so called restauranteurs taking advantage of the people
The same restaurants with the same aesthetics and menus
The same subpar service
The same shytty attitudes like they doing you a service
He doesn’t demean the businesses nor ask people to run into the establishments with pitchforks
This just shows nikkas don’t like black men just like these duck head hoes on the internet
You nikkas ain’t living that My Brotha, My Brotha shyt for real
Nobody deserves death threats behind some fukk ass restaurant
Don’t get mad
Get better
Then you crusty mouth bytch nikkas will be complaining when breh says fukk going to black restaurants
Let me get this money somewhere else
Then he will be a sellout
One thing I learned as an old/young nikka
nikkas do a whole bunch of bird chirping and putting on extras
Ain’t no real nikkas on this forum
If it was
nikkas would be actually getting behind breh and defending a good dude supporting his black family
And having a wholesome black image as a black man doing it the right way
Always complain about the culture
But perpetuate the very culture you nikkas hate
Make that make sense

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Is most of this fukkery from bad food and service from the actual Natives

Or from transplants? Seen a few say it's alot of transplants causing this

One thing about living in a city with lots of migrants is there fukkery gets passed off as if it's the city.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Is most of this fukkery from bad food and service from the actual Natives

Or from transplants? Seen a few say it's alot of transplants causing this

One thing about living in a city with lots of migrants is there fukkery gets passed off as if it's the city.

transplants or not, at the end of the day it's still going to be under the Atlanta Dining umbrella.

Trying to make a distinction between the two is not going to solve the problem of poor customer service within the city.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
transplants or not, at the end of the day it's still going to be under the Atlanta Dining umbrella.

Trying to make a distinction between the two is not going to solve the problem of poor customer service within the city.
Didn't say it would fix the problem.

I just want to know how much of this is actual atliens and how much is migrant/ non atl born people.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This incident proves nikkas and bytches aint on that problack shyt like they like to type/talk online from the comfort of their homes
A good breh out here making a decent/honest living
Has elevated and brought business to many failing restaurants or unknown gems
And you bum ass hoes(just like the rest of the internet) have called this man everything but the son of god
Have cast aspersions and degraded this man’s name because
I doN’T KnoW Him
This shows that all this problack shyt you nikkas kick is a farce
You more mad at a man giving honest reviews instead of the shytty so called restauranteurs taking advantage of the people
The same restaurants with the same aesthetics and menus
The same subpar service
The same shytty attitudes like they doing you a service
He doesn’t demean the businesses nor ask people to run into the establishments with pitchforks
This just shows nikkas don’t like black men just like these duck head hoes on the internet
You nikkas ain’t living that My Brotha, My Brotha shyt for real
Nobody deserves death threats behind some fukk ass restaurant
Don’t get mad
Get better
Then you crusty mouth bytch nikkas will be complaining when breh says fukk going to black restaurants
Let me get this money somewhere else
Then he will be a sellout
One thing I learned as an old/young nikka
nikkas do a whole bunch of bird chirping and putting on extras
Ain’t no real nikkas on this forum
If it was
nikkas would be actually getting behind breh and defending a good dude supporting his black family
And having a wholesome black image as a black man doing it the right way
Always complain about the culture
But perpetuate the very culture you nikkas hate
Make that make sense
Preaching breh! That's why I've come up with the conclusion that their truly isn't a culture or community like people swear their is. Because the biggest indicator is that their is a level of accountability. But all I see time and time again is people deflecting and making excuses instead of trying to be better. Than when they run out of excuses now it's violence. They put so much energy into doing negative instead of just being better.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I'm baffled at this nikka's appeal. He talks like he has a mean case of Asperger's and isn't nearly engaging as the previously mentioned Peaks100 or even the Zest Lord Darius Cooks. I don't really go to black owned places here to be honest because usually the food is shyt and overpriced as fukk. You can catch me on Buford Highway fukking up some Bun Bo Hue though. :wow:
I never thought I would see BBH brought up on here :russ:
Grateful to have grown up in an area w/ an abundance of good viet food tho.