Popeyes= Where real *****s eat :birdman:

tumblr_m2n9ei4JBX1rt73joo2_500.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Oh yeah, most def popeye's over Chicks , breh.

Love my 3 piece with a side of onion rings. Always with popeye's coupon to use. :yes:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Blue-Blood society, Paper-bag test-passing, Negro bedwench, NAACP, chicken-eating, lye, hotcomb, and pressing board-using ass in me wants to go with GOOOOO:whoo:OOOOD OLE POPEYES :ahh:

The progressive, non-history-knowing, exaggerated-frames wearing, skinny jeans-owning, mid80s baby, part of me wants to say Chik-fil-Lay :ehh:

They're both too bomb to choose. :snoop:

*doesnt vote*

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
fukk fried chicken :pacspit: But if I had to choose which cholesterol increasing, heart attack inducing chicken food chain would get my dollahs, it'd be my hometown Chik Fil A :youngsabo:

Ain't nobody got a better chicken nugget & chicken sandwich combo. NOBODY :takedat:

They've expanded the menu for the health conscious too :obama:

I will give Popeyes the edge on them honey biscuits tho :noah:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Popeyes...no fukking question
I go there so much, the cashier dont even ask me for my order now...she just ask, "the usual?" me and my girl joke all the time that if we get married, Popeyes catering that shyt man lolmi damn near own stock in that place. Al Copeland date of death should be a national holiday, well, it is to me lmao

Can't lie tho, went to my family reunion in Valdosta Ga, had this shyt called Hip Hop Chicken...nikka! They put a lil sprinkle of sugar on the chicken right befor they give it to u fresh out the fryer...like biting into heaven I won't lie...had me bout to blaspheme the GOAT Popeyes...Smh

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No love for raising canes?
:childplease:

KFC has raising canes beat.

I refuse to vote between chick fil a and Popeye's... both are the GOAT in what they serve as far as chains are concerned. Local spots sometimes have all these chains beat though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now this is an interesting thread as I grew up around the corner from a Churches so I know chicken.
As for now Popeyes shyts on all of those chicken places. Just had the 3 piece tenders yesterday during the game. Too good with that sweet heat sauce but back in the day Churches was merking everything. When I was young Churches had a 6 piece buffalo wings with fries and a biscuit for $3.24. On top of that you could ask for a courtesy cup of any drink you wanted for free. nikkas used to mob on their bikes up there like 6 deep all order the same thing and get free drinks. Get back to the house and munch on the porch or in the backyard. Those were the days. Like 4th or 5th grade. All you needed was $6.50 to be full all day.
Churches upped the price on those wings and got rid of courtesy cups so nikkas started going to Burger King next door but that is a story for another time.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Now this is an interesting thread as I grew up around the corner from a Churches so I know chicken.
As for now Popeyes shyts on all of those chicken places. Just had the 3 piece tenders yesterday during the game. Too good with that sweet heat sauce but back in the day Churches was merking everything. When I was young Churches had a 6 piece buffalo wings with fries and a biscuit for $3.24. On top of that you could ask for a courtesy cup of any drink you wanted for free. nikkas used to mob on their bikes up there like 6 deep all order the same thing and get free drinks. Get back to the house and munch on the porch or in the backyard. Those were the days. Like 4th or 5th grade. All you needed was $6.50 to be full all day.
Churches upped the price on those wings and got rid of courtesy cups so nikkas started going to Burger King next door but that is a story for another time.

I remember way way back before Churches made a small comeback in the area they used to have the greasiest chicken of all time.. I remember sitting in my car and biting into a breast:shaq: and some dammit grease shot into the windshield:wtf:

Burned the shyt out my tongue:whew:

But to answer this thread, Popeyes.. 3 piece spicy with mashed potatoes is :ahh:

Churches cajun rice was that deal though