☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Well, guess i go try one for lunch today, ill report back :smugdraper:

QeZgStD

Popeyes sandwhich

Posting from phone so image might not work, but that shyt was heavenly brehs

Daps
That damn sandwich is good. I tried the spicy one the other day. If Popeyes can steal whoever is the head of HR at Chick-fil-a and can get their employees to act like that, then it's a wrap for Chick......

My Popeyes always had nice and entertaining people at the window. It's been there 5 years, and I have yet to step foot inside.
(I only eat fast food once or twice a month, and I refuse to go inside. I even got Wendys once after Cross Fit :snoop:)

Yesterday, the voice at the drive thru was different, and he sounded pissed off, and I heard an accent. I pulled around, and saw an Indian man lurking in the background. The vibe was different, and when the girl brought my stuff out, (yes I had to wait since I asked for a plain sandwich fresh out the grease) I asked her where the ither guys were, and she said they're still there, but the Indian guy was the owner.

My point is, the positive vibe was always there from the staff, even if it took a while to get the food.

jesc07

Pro
Daps
I tried the new chicken sandwich the first day it went nationwide and there wasn't even anyone in line. I thought the sandwich was alright. It's hard comparing it to Chick Fil A since they taste completely different.