Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Claims Its First VICTIM

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
source.gif
This is how I feel about this thread :mjlol:.

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Those poor workers aren't getting paid enough to deal with this madness.

I'm still going to go and buy some though :lolbron:

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no chik fil a's in Chicago hoods brehs, but I'm on my way to Popeye's right the fukk now for one of these delicious sumbytches :myman: Popeyes doin it for the street nikkas

EDIT: Chicago brehs I just hit both the one on 113th& Halsted AND the one on 95th& Vincennes boffum sold out for the whole fukkin day. I'm so sick of this bullshyt we need to get a chik fil a in the hood im done wit Popeyes man fukk I'm finna eat now bytch asked me do I want sum else fukk THAT SURF N TURF BOX YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE :damn::damn:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Coli nikkas must have been going to trash popeyes or something cause where I'm from popeyes has always been the gold standard on fast food fried chicken....when that shyt fresh out the fryer....good lord

:ohlawd::ohlawd:
I wish Popeyes had a light up sign, like Krispy Kreme has, when the chicken is hot and fresh. Popeyes straight out the fryer is God tier :lawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's a Popeyes on Jamaica I might try one tomorrow if I get up there after work....:ehh:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man I’m not gonna hold you up.. I don’t fukk with fast food chicken but I been in Popeyes at least 5x since they dropped that chicken sandwich. shyt is fukkkng ridiculously delicious and it’s only 4bucks. :shaq2:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I took my 9 year old to get a cut two days ago, after we celebrated his grandfather's birthday.

After the haircut, he was whining like a little brat about wanting to go home to play Fortnite.

When he heard I wanted to go to Popeye's first, he was all pissed off.

I told him :ufdup:"relax little homey, I'm ALWAYS in and out of Popeyes in less than 5 minutes" which is the truth.

When I get in there, there was this lady in front of me who ordered 5 chicken sandwiches, when I went to order mine the clerk tells me it's going to be a while.

I ended up waiting 20 damn minutes :martin:, while my son squirmed with impatience in a corner.

But the sandwich had me :ahh:when I got home and bit into it.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
There's a Popeye's up the block from my house, the line was out the door, I was like :dwillhuh: shyt's never like this.

They made an announcement that they were all out of sandwiches and people legit were ready to fight

Are these sandwiches really that good?

Breh, The Boondocks is STILL UNDEFEATED shyt’s so damn spooky but funny at the same time

:bryan:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Racist Facebook algorithm keeps showing me Popeyes sandwich reviews when I don’t even eat Popeyes.

:francis:

Videos are hilarious though

:mjlol: