Poor Whites in South Africa voice their opinions 😢

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

If only they could be more like Elon :mjcry:

Crazy how pleasant they still are. That's actually beautiful to see. The white mfers here ain't lost shyt and wanna go to war about it.

Sorry, but Europeans have earned the right to be at the bottom of the world. As a leader id probably look out for them a lil bit just because their vibe is cool.

I'm the same about reverse racism, I don't allow nikkas to bully white folks without reason. We all gone stomp you out if you are racist. I will never allow racism towards anyone in my circle. Keep that shyt away from me in all elements because id pop you for trying to bully a weak white person too. fukk you and every person in existence like you.

It's ok systematically as revenge though. I can definitely understand that. I'm fine with them being bootstraps status in Africa.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
5H1oeFLRxGbTy.webp

:skip::dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Says a lot that they haven't :sas2:

Boer girl in SA told me once no one in Europe would take them now..which is bullshyt.
If Germany could take in 100s of 1000s of Syrian rapist refugees a few years ago they can certainly take their own kith n kin.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Any international media related documentary coming out of South Africa is extreme propaganda. Acting like white people are poor in SA what does that achieve exactly?... There's always been a 10% poor white population since the beginning of white colonialism, the fat remains that 90% of the countries wealth and resources belong to British, American and local whites.

The inky time BBC will do a "Crime in South Africa"
Documentary is when they rob and kill a white family.

Always pushing an agenda