Poor Whites in South Africa voice their opinions 😢

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
worked with a really cool jewish south african man at my old job. very successful gentleman

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took nearly the whole clip for her to say that these people were basically poor before and only survived off government jobs.
Welfare queens :scust:

They aren't really liked by other white people. They are usually seen as loud, arrogant whiners.
Oh?
full

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

If only they could be more like Elon :mjcry:

Cacs who “enjoyed social and economic privilege during apartheid”

Pack these worthless cacs up :mjlol:

I’ll be in Capetown in camps bay outdoor dining sipping on some Yac laughing at these worthless cacs :mjlol:

@Cape Town JHB talk to em family

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:camby:

fukk outta here. Richest guy in the world is one of their own. Tell him to send them some money or give them jobs at that racist ass anti black platform now known as 'X'.

How the fukk you white and hard up in South Africa? :childplease: You gotta be a special type of loser. Nothing could ever make me feel sorry for those fukkers for what they did and are still doing. Not anyone's problem but theirs. The black population there got it worse.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:camby:

fukk outta here. Richest guy in the world is one of their own. Tell him to send them some money or give them jobs at that racist ass anti black platform now known as 'X'.

How the fukk you white and hard up in South Africa? :childplease: You gotta be a special type of loser. Nothing could ever make me feel sorry for those fukkers for what they did and are still doing. Not anyone's problem but theirs. The black population there got it worse.

Crazy :francis: they acting as if they cannot leave like other immigrants do... They know their ancestors went to South Africa for the resources and the wealth to steal. They have a host of European nations to emmigrate to

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy :francis: they acting as if they cannot leave like other immigrants do... They know their ancestors went to South Africa for the resources and the wealth to steal. They have a host of European nations to emmigrate to
They have only been in South Africa a little over 100 years so their broke asses still have cousins in Europe that can help them out. They should go home.

Last edited: